Customer Service Senior Representative - Accredo
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Customer Service Senior Representative is responsible for
handling customer service inquiries on the phone from a variety of
callers related to PAP/pharmacy; place outbound calls for
clarification; determine eligibility of applicant, and other
program specific functions or medication related activities. Daily
activities may switch depending upon volume within different
operations groups and where the work is needed under the
supervision of a pharmacist.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation and system records
of all inquiries to continuously improve the customer service
experience and mitigate potential legal issues.
- Report to the proper group any allergy, adverse events, or
duplicate therapy warnings that appear.
- Handle all inbound/outbound patient, physician, and physician
advocate communications in a professional manner and within program
- Accurately enter eligibility paperwork, prescriptions, refills,
and/or other information into system.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all
applications, mailers, orders, enrollment forms and new patients.
Process order rejections and follow-up activities.
- Efficiently perform specialized functions for each program with
a high level of accuracy. Aid department Lead/supervisor in
developing other employees, answering questions, etc.
- Enter and interpret program materials to determine enrollment
criteria; explain to the caller or other employees the necessary
requirements to be on the program.
- Place outbound phone calls for clarification on any issues
involving program or pharmacy guidelines. employees, answering
- High school degree or GED required.
- 2 - 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Ability to obtain and retain Pharmacy Technician License per
- Proficiency with personal computers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule to cover
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment quickly.
- Ability to adapt to new situations that may arise due to
- Ability to learn quickly, maintain accurate information, and
made decisions with minimal supervision.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Pharmacy Operations Group is crucial to achieving our
mission of helping to achieve a more sustainable health care system
and better health for all. Members of this team are on the front
line every day - interacting with patients, strategizing on
improvements and efficiencies, and processing more than one million
prescriptions that come through our world-class pharmacies and
distribution facilities across the country.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global
health service company dedicated to improving the health,
well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with
colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health
services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions.
Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an
unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of
health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our
subsidiaries, you'll enjoy meaningful career experiences that
enrich people's lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or
related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or
military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or
familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public
assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic
protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online
application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for
support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your
application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a
Keywords: Cigna, St. Louis , Customer Service Senior Representative - Accredo, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!