Customer Excellence Training Specialist
Company: Merck KGaA
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 8, 2021
A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery:
our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays
through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science
and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we
have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant
ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business
of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
At MilliporeSigma, the Customer Excellence Training Specialist
works in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy, and rewarding team
environment focused on delivering a better customer experience.
- Train incoming new hires on the tools and technologies needed
to perform their job including training all of Customer Care and
Sales Support employees on new or revised processes.
- Work with Supervisors on scheduling and provide training
performance feedback for all candidates.
- Stimulate a culture of continuous learning, self-development &
- Develop curriculum & content, coordinating & delivering
transactional & soft skills training programs for the Customer Care
and Sales Support organizations.
- Collaborate with HR to develop a full curriculum for onboarding
training focused on tools, business processes, and soft skill
- Assess learning & skills gaps and provide feedback to
- Organize, develop & maintain standard operating procedures,
manuals, job aids & training records.
- Evaluate training performance & the effectiveness of training
- Influence and encourage role model behavior through
communicating a clean and compelling vision to motivate others to a
- Support audits.
- Respect, live and share with external and internal customers
the MilliporeSigma values.
Who You Are:
- High Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in working in a call center or customer
care environment of a commercial service-oriented company
- 1+ year of curriculum design, and or training experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience in the role of a training coordinator, training
specialist or equivalent
- Excellent documentation & communication skills
- Operational expertise in Microsoft applications
- Proven ability to mentor, coach & motivate all levels
- Ability to work with sensitive company information in a
professional & confidential manner
- Excellent presentation skills & ability to communicate
effectively to all levels of the organization
- Ability to build a sustainable relationship
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break
new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our
diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons.
We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw
your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and
priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No
employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against
on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or
veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender
status, marital status, or any other classification protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal
Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs
relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation,
benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and
conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes
they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone
acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their
Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately.
The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they
made a good faith report of discrimination.
Keywords: Merck KGaA, St. Louis , Customer Excellence Training Specialist, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!