Company: DeWolff Boberg & Associates
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Seeking an Operations Production Management Professional to
provide leadership and drive accountability to meet and exceed
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage daily operations to ensure daily productivity goals are
- Oversee and monitor daily employee performance.
- Drive a culture of accountability and ownership
- Identify barriers and bottlenecks to drive improvement.
- Conduct continuous improvement efforts to maximize efficiency,
improve quality and reduce cost/waste.
- Conduct daily meetings, one on ones and address performance
gaps on a daily basis.
- Provide ongoing training, coaching and development.
- Communicate across various departments and at all levels within
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment to enforce
necessary compliance and protocols.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of supervisory or management experience in a high
volume and fast pace environment (Manufacturing, Distribution,
Transportation, Operations preferred).
- Experience managing teams of 10+ employees.
Keywords: DeWolff Boberg & Associates, St. Louis , Production Manager, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!