Custom HVAC Business Development Manager
Company: Arizon Companies
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- We will be verifying all credentials, including employment
history and education.
The MarCraft Business Development Manager position is based in
St. Louis and has many job responsibilities related to market
development, education and partnership creation. This role will be
expected to achieve sales and margin goals, as well as, long-term
partnership and development of our custom HVAC product line.
- Achieve sales and margin objectives by growing and developing
MarCraft sales, identifying and winning opportunities and projects
for assigned accounts.
- Establish and achieve annual goals creating quotas, mutual
win-win commitments and expansion plans for current channel
- Understand local market and players, and recruit new partners
in order to achieve proper country coverage.
- Visit consulting mechanical contractors, building owners, end
users and other market players in order to promote sales and win
increasing market share.
- Achieve an increasing share of projects with MarCraft as basis
- Create short-term and long-range strategies and plans in order
to achieve growth objectives.
- Maintain current knowledge of own and competitive product
- Work on pricing strategy to achieve positioning targets.
- Collect, organize, and assemble data for reports,
presentations, and special projects.
- Work with internal company departments and respond to customer
needs in terms of products specifications, warranties, product
availability, logistics, credit/finance, and any other
- Identify and coordinate product and technical training.
- Work with marketing department to coordinate marketing efforts
- Consistently manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Travel through assigned territory to call on regular and
prospective customers to solicit orders or presentations.
- Demonstrate products/solutions, using computer presentations
and emphasizes salable features.
- Prepare reports of business transactions and keep expense
- Oversee installation of equipment.
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current
customers into company CRM.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 - 15 years' prior HVAC industry related business development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Previous experience developing partnerships
- General computer knowledge with emphasis in the following
software applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, and AutoCAD.
- Proficient in technical writing that will be utilized in all
forms of internal and field communication.
- Ability to travel as needed both in the US and
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
and complete multiple tasks on-time.
Keywords: Arizon Companies, St. Louis , Custom HVAC Business Development Manager, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!