Premium Supervisor, Busch Stadium
Company: Delaware North Companies
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Delaware North Sportservice is searching for Luxury Suites
Supervisors to join our team at Busch Stadium in Saint Louis,
Missouri. As a Suites Supervisor you will lead a team of
attendants, ensuring our luxury suites are clean, stocked, and
ready for game day. You'll experience the game day excitement,
learn and grow your leadership skills, and be part of team
committed to creating moments that matter.
- Supervises and coordinates Suite Attendants, including training
on company and departmental standards and providing constructive
and corrective feedback as needed.
- Ensures a positive and impactful guest experience by delivering
professional and courteous guest service.
- Receives and facilitates any suite guests' and attendants'
requests and orders.
- Analyzes and resolves problems with associates, guests, and the
operation with the assistance of the Suites Manager.
- Learn and be comfortable with all food and beverage menu items
on Luxury Suites Menu to effectively complete financial
transactions and answer guests' questions.
- Ensures all game day food and beverage orders arrive in a
timely manner and quickly addresses any discrepancies with
appropriate area and Suites Manager.
- Maintain a clean, organized, stocked and safe area. Immediately
reports any low inventory and safety and maintenance issues to
- Completes and assists Suite Attendants with opening and closing
duties as outlined according to departmental standards.
- Responsible for performing end of month inventory for suites
pantry according to inventory standards.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in front-of-house
restaurant or foodservice position, in a high volume environment,
- Previous experience with a POS system.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to
direct the work activities of several associates simultaneously and
- Ability to work accurately, efficiently, and courteously in a
high pressure environment.
- Good leadership and training skills; ability to teach others as
well as delegate tasks.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds for set-up, service and clean
up of suite.
- Ability to stand and walk for entire length of shift, including
walking up and down stairs and lifting as the work duties
Who We Are
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North Companies, St. Louis , Premium Supervisor, Busch Stadium, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!