Quattro Bar & Grill Bartender
Company: HEI Hotels & Resorts
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Westin St. Louis boasts 255 oversized modern loft-style
rooms and suites, 17,000 square feet of smart meeting space
featuring natural light, and a premier downtown location. We are
easily accessed via the MetroLink light rail system with a stop
just outside our door. At the Westin St. Louis we offer full
benefits, retirement plans and wellness incentives. Our associates
receive free meals during their working hours, discounted parking
and public transportation passes. Our focus is on our team's
development and growth and to support this we have a tuition
reimbursement program. Not only can associates work in a positive
and fun environment, but our team is involved in the local
community in giving back. Apply now to join our ever-growing team!
We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military
candidates to apply.
Serve guests in hospitable manner to ensure positive guest
- Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily
basis. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine,
spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments and
produce based on projections from the daily functions sheet
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all
fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables
daily to insure product quality.
- Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and
documents orders for drinks. Mixes, garnishes and presents drinks
using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements
pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates
a check for each guest, including those served by other beverage
servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
- Receives cash from guests, makes any change needed, verifies
validity of charges, records charges, and insures vouchers are
properly executed, in order to balance all moneys.
- Locks and stores all beverage, food and other equipment items,
deposits cash drops and secures bank.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Must have basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation and
service of various alcoholic beverages.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register,
make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash
drops, total all other charges, and understand portion sizes.
- Sufficient manual dexterity in hands in order to use a knife to
make garnish, pick up glassware and bottles, scoop ice, mix drinks,
and reach overhead to retrieve stock with or without reasonable
- Ability to remember, recite and promote the variety of menu
items with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and point of sale procedures to
pre-check an order and close out a check with or without reasonable
- Ability to stand and work in confined spaces for long periods
of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!For your physical and mental wellness we offer
competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed.
Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to
rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides
a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child
Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our
401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our
'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional
incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: HEI Hotels & Resorts, St. Louis , Quattro Bar & Grill Bartender, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!