Associate Analyst - IT Manufacturing
Company: World Wide Technology
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 8, 2021
World Wide Technology, Inc. (WWT) currently has an opening for
an Associate Analyst - IT Manufacturing as a part of our Internal
IT Application Services Team in St. Louis, MO.
- Participate in the on-going development and support of existing
IT Manufacturing applications.
- Participate in strategic projects that improve operational
efficiency across WWT's Integration Technology centers and global
supply chain organization.
- Participate in designing end to end supply chain solutions with
the help of our business partners and stakeholders.
- Gather business requirements, create design documentation,
perform system setup (Boundary and custom applications), and
prepare gap/interface functional specifications.
- Analyze data flow within the Oracle EBS, MES, and various
boundary and custom web applications to resolve issues and to
identify process improvements.
- Testing the end-to-end solution to ensure complete satisfaction
of internal and external users.
- Analyze applications on supported database technologies and
- Participate in application design and architecture across
different Oracle Application technologies and custom platforms for
supply chain operations.
- Work with our developers to provide functional details of the
ask and work with them to deliver a technical solution.
- Create training documents, QA flows and work instructions so
that solutions developed can be used by end users.
- Bachelors, Masters or MBA degree preferably in computer science
or Management Information System
- 0-3 years of experience in performing business or system
- Supply Chain experience preferred.
- Ability to understand user requirements and translate that into
- Fundamental understanding of SQL and PL/SQL and relational
- Experience or understanding of Object Oriented
- Knowledge of Oracle Production Scheduling and Manufacturing and
Supply Chain services, strategy and processes will be
- Data Model understanding of Oracle WMS, INV and MFG modules
will have added advantage.
- Support and participate in key decision-making regarding
- Ability to be self-directed and self-motivated with the ability
to work independently
- Ability to thrive in a very agile environment with evolving
- Ability to be innovative, have outside-the-box creativity, and
present alternative ideas functionally and technically
- Collaborative, team oriented and possess strong interpersonal
Keywords: World Wide Technology, St. Louis , Associate Analyst - IT Manufacturing, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!