Medical Coding Administrator
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 8, 2021
In order to apply for a position at Lumeris, you must create an
account using your email address and a password of your choosing.
This account will allow you to receive notifications each step of
the way through the job application process. With these updates,
you'll never have to wonder where you are in the process.
Additionally, we can easily send pertinent documents to you for
your review. Once you create the account, you may apply to any
position you feel is a good fit without having to re-enter
information. Thank you for your interest in Lumeris.
Medical Coding Administrator
At Lumeris you will be part of team that is focused on solving a
national healthcare problem. And you will have the ability to
contribute while working for a purpose. Our environment is
fast-paced and change oriented and is focused on growth and
employee engagement. At Lumeris we believe talent is utilized best
when given the opportunity to succeed. That is why we have removed
the boundaries that inhibit success and focus on fostering an
environment that allows employees to utilize their talents.
- Administrative support for the Risk Adjustment Solutions
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including
mailing, scanning, faxing and copying
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Review records for basic essential elements
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports,
drafts, memos, minutes,and emails
- Maintain office supplies for department
- Assist auditors with medical record request, retrieval, and
- Responsible for compiling internal and external medical record
- Special Projects as assigned
- High school diploma required
- Medical coding certification through either AAPC or AHIMA
- 3+ years of hands on administrative support experience
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in
normal office working conditions.
- The job description describes the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this job and is not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties
and skills required. The physical activities, demands and working
conditions represent those an employee encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential job duties and responsibilities.
Lumeris is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.
St. Louis, MO
Keywords: Lumeris, St. Louis , Medical Coding Administrator, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!