Cyber Security/IT Network Engineering Specialist II
Company: CACI International Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Do you like working with high performing Cyber Security
Operations teams? Are you self-motivated Cyber Security/IT Network
Engineering Specialist II and enjoy a challenge? We invite you to
"Invent Your Future" with CACI International!
CACI is the winner of a new long-term contract with the National
Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) for Transport & Cybersecurity
Services (TCS) contract. The functional capabilities are to provide
the information technology (IT) infrastructure services required to
deliver timely, relevant, and accurate GEOINT in support of
national security. TCS will provide innovative design, engineering,
procurement, implementation, operations, sustainment and disposal
of transport and cybersecurity IT services on multiple networks and
security domains, at multiple locations worldwide to support the
NGA GEOINT mission.
Why CACI? Click for Testimonials!
Read about CACI's Strategic Vision http://investor.caci.com/
Follow Us and Share on LinkedIn
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is looking for a Cyber Security/IT Network Engineering
Specialist II with a Linux/Network Engineering background to work
on Enterprise Cross-Domain Systems and associated projects. These
systems provide reliable data transfers between domains for general
users and programs.
More About the Role:
- Linux Systems Engineering / Administration (SA) working with
virtual servers, physical servers, and associated
- Support new design/architecture tasking as part of system
modernization development efforts as requested.
- Research data elements (ex. PDF elements like FPF)
- Analyze file types (MIME types (ex. Txt / MIME type:
- Administer and service accounts.
- IAVA/security patch management, VMWare and V-Sphere.
- Utilize knowledge of filter technologies: i.e., Purifile, -xml,
Glasswall, AV Scan, Dirty Word.
- Ensures products and systems comply with requirements and
government information assurance and cyber security standards and
practices through formal verification methods.
- Assess performance using evaluation criteria and technical
- Develop and maintain analytical procedures to meet changing
- Work with Windows Server 2016.
- Support rotational on-call support.
- Work individually and actively participate on integrated
- Need to understand how files move across the network
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- 4-6 years of experience as a Linux/Network Engineer.
- 4-6 years of experience working in Cyber Security.
- Experience with ensuring products and systems comply with
- In-depth knowledge of validation by government information
assurance and cyber security standards and practices through formal
- STIG experience.
- Windows Server 2016 experience.
- Working knowledge of filter technologies: i.e., Purifile, -xml,
Glasswall, AV Scan, Dirty Word
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical field (i.e. Information
Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science)
- DoD 8140.01 / DoD 8570.01-M.IAT Level II Certification
- Active TS/SCI Clearance (must obtain a CI Poly within 6 months
of start date) (US Citizenship required)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- IAT Level III
- Experience working with RHEL or CentOS
What You'll Get To Do: https://careers.caci.com/TCS
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
US-St. Louis-MO-ST LOUIS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., St. Louis , Cyber Security/IT Network Engineering Specialist II, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!