The Oakwood team has won numerous awards throughout its history,
including Microsoft's coveted "Partner of the Year Award". As a Top
50 National Microsoft Gold partner, Oakwood hires the best and the
brightest - then provides an environment in which they can thrive.
We are proud of our 40-year legacy of enabling companies undergoing
change and transformation across a multitude of industries.
Being a team member of Oakwood means being "in-the-know" on
Microsoft's latest technologies. We meet and work with Microsoft
service and product teams as we help bring value to our clients.
Oakwood continues to assemble a unique spectrum of talented,
award-winning problem solvers. We are currently seeking a C# .NET
Full Stack Developer.
At Oakwood, a C# .NET Full Stack Developer consults with clients
to define, design and develop their software initiative. This role
provides impactful solutions for high quality user experiences and
manages software investments across their lifecycle, working across
a broad spectrum of technologies. The incumbent develops
next generation of software solutions and enterprise
An Oakwood C# .Net Full Stack Developer:
- Determines system requirements through collaboration with
subject matter experts.
- Designs architectures of interacting systems; enables and
empowers development of solutions tailored to the business need and
- Creates current and future state system design diagrams.
- Codes and performs unit and integration testing of software;
ensures proper and efficient execution and adherence to business
and technical requirements.
- Designs and writes programs according to functional and
- Tests and debugs new software; makes enhancements to existing
- Leads code review sessions to validate adherence with
- Reviews and provides input into development standards.
- Develops and maintains technical documentation.
- Collaborates with customers, technical, and architecture teams
to solve complex software problems.
- Provides subject matter expertise to include introductory
training of new technologies, technical guidance, and code
SKILLS, ABILITIES, and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED for SUCCESS
- 6+ years of solid experience with the C# .NET platform
- Experience in systems design, system architecture, and
- Programming experience with MVC, WebAPI, .NET Core,
- Working knowledge of Web Services, REST, JQuery, SOAP,
- Thorough unit testing and integration testing practices
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6+ years
of progressive experience in web/application development and/or
evidence of exceptional ability
- At least 2 years UI development experience developing
intuitive, clean user experience with Angular or React.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills.
Ability to assimilate disparate information and pursue leads to
find root cause problems
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology
BONUS POINTS FOR.
Experience in MS SQL
Query optimization and data analysis
BENEFITS provided include...
Paid Time Off: for vacation, holidays, illness
Profit Sharing: through Oakwood's 401(k) plan
Health and Wellness: medical, dental, and vision benefits
Life and Disability Insurance: company paid
Knowledge: Oakwood wants lifelong learners! To show our
commitment, we help you learn new things, prepare for
certifications and pay for the tests; offer bonuses when you
achieve the certification!
Excellence: we only hire the best, so you'll get to work with
smart people (like yourself) everyday
Community focus: there is the community within our offices where
we have built teams that care about each other as humans; there is
the community outside the office where we encourage our people to
Important Things to Know:
- You move ahead at your speed in your chosen direction
- Your work matters
- We reward hard work
- We favor autonomy over micro managers
Oakwood encourages our team members to collaborate; to pursue
and gain continued education and certifications relevant to their
career paths; to gain exposure to cutting edge technologies;
facilitate corporate learning events; and attend or lead a relevant
seminar, etc. If you are seeking an opportunity to build a career
in a high-tech organization, utilizing a wide range of new
development technologies, with an outgoing team that enjoys what
they do-this is your opportunity!