Company: HEI Hotels & Resorts
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Westin St. Louis boasts 255 oversized modern loft-style
rooms and suites, 17,000 square feet of smart meeting space
featuring natural light, and a premier downtown location. We are
easily accessed via the MetroLink light rail system with a stop
just outside our door. At the Westin St. Louis we offer full
benefits, retirement plans and wellness incentives. Our associates
receive free meals during their working hours, discounted parking
and public transportation passes. Our focus is on our team's
development and growth and to support this we have a tuition
reimbursement program. Not only can associates work in a positive
and fun environment, but our team is involved in the local
community in giving back. Apply now to join our ever-growing team!
We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military
candidates to apply.
Serve guests in hospitable manner to ensure positive guest
experience during arrival and departure.
- Show guests to room assisting with their luggage.
- Explain all hotel facilities, their location in the hotel,
hours of operation, and answer all questions about these facilities
and other hotel questions.
- Check luggage for hotel guests both for day and overnight.
- Maintain the designated station in the lobby, standing alert to
be easily summoned for fronts.
- Open doors and greet guests in a friendly and courteous
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bell stand, lobby and baggage
room. Keep lobby door and windows clean when not busy with
- Post the daily events board and entertainment board in the
- Maintain an open communication line through all shifts by
proper use of intershift log.
- Deliver messages and valet to guest rooms.
- Perform pick ups and drop-offs at the airport for the guests in
a timely and friendly manner and inspect vehicles.
- May perform the duties of a valet as required.
- Assist front desk with key inventory twice weekly.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate with guests, respond to questions,
knowledge of hotel service, local area events and activities.
- Ability to drive vans, limousines and automobiles. Must have an
excellent driving record as verified by a Motor Vehicle Report with
or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to ascertain information from luggage tags and claim
checks to write numbers and names on claim checks and rooming
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages,
boxes and luggage with sufficient manual dexterity in both hands to
be able to load and unload luggage up to 75 lbs. with or without
- Ability to stand, walk and/or sit and continuously perform
essential job functions with or without reasonable
- Perform tasks requiring bending, stooping, kneeling and/or
walking with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!For your physical and mental wellness we offer
competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed.
Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to
rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides
a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child
Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our
401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our
'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional
incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: HEI Hotels & Resorts, St. Louis , Bell/Luggage Attendant, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!