Front Desk Dental Office
Company: American Dental Partners, Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 8, 2021
A front desk team member who greets patients, answers phones,
schedules patients, and collects co-payments.
This office is large, high paced and fun.
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Check patients in and out.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts,
referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan
- Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback
- Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- Six months of similar job experience. DENTAL EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative's
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.
Keywords: American Dental Partners, Inc., St. Louis , Front Desk Dental Office, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!