Routing Specialist West/Central Regions (Remote)
Company: Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Alliance HealthCare Services, our focus is on transforming
the customer and patient experience. Vital to our success are the
Corporate Team Members who collaborate with clinical, operational,
and sales teams in the field. We focus on delivering improved
processes, innovative new services, and business solutions that
differentiate and advance our comprehensive clinical
services-always with our patients' and customers' needs in
The Routing Specialist is responsible for the development of
efficient, safe, and FMCSR compliant driver's weekly schedule via
the designated routing system. This task requires direct
communication with Routing Manager, operations team, and lead
drivers to ensure key data is obtained to assist with route
creation. Once Driver schedules have been created, the Routing
Specialist will forward reports for Routing Manager's review and
approval. The Routing Specialist will collect and analyze past data
to recommend route changes, driver placements, etc.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collect data, update databases as needed and create weekly
- Performs daily audits of prior day routes (Planned vs. Actual
- Train operations Team Members of Logistics processes and
- Coordinates and implements unpredicted changes to Driver routes
- Produce reports and forward to Routing Manager for review.
Discuss results and seek Routing Manager's approval for weekly
routes. Forwards routes/jobs to the drivers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- Three (3) to (5) five years of experience in fleet
- Strong communication skills.
- High level of PC literacy.
- Certificate from College or Technical School.
- Professional Certifications from ATA or NPTC (American Trucking
Association/National Private Truck Council).
- Technical education.
- Past history of using automated routing system.
- Ability to work from a remote (home) - non-office
A division of Alliance HealthCare Services, we are an equal
opportunity employer and we believe in strength through diversity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to, among other things, age, race, religion, color,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity &
Keywords: Alliance Healthcare Services, Inc., St. Louis , Routing Specialist West/Central Regions (Remote), Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!