Supply Planning Specialist
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with
opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an
exciting contract--opportunity with one of our leading
clients!--Title: Supply Planning Specialist-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --Location:--St.
LouisDuration: 6 months +--Overview
- Directly reports to the Supply Planning Manager.
- Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams to
ensure supply at the lowest delivered cost for brand & customer
- Will work directly with factory planners to ensure production
and distribution plans support to Key Performance Indicators
- Works collaboratively with internal partners in the Supply
Chain function, including Demand Planners, Factories, Supply Chain,
Marketing, & Procurement.
- May also work with external partners, such as 3rd Party
Co-Manufacturers and Sub-Contractors.--Responsibilities
- First point of contact for communication of Supply Plans, OOS
situations, or issue resolution in WOR or with commercial teams &
factories for assigned products.
- Collaborate with Brand Management to ensure that inventory
plans are in place to support brand initiatives that will sustain
appropriate customer service levels & KPI's.
- Monitor and identify potential inventory problems through
planning horizon and coordinate efforts to resolve. Collaborate
with Factory on the tactical execution of the production plan.
- Maintain critical SAP/APO Master Data to fully leverage the
system & ensure proper planning process occurs across the
- Assist factories in management of finished goods inventories to
ensure freshness & prevent aging, while also providing disposition
instructions where applicable.
- Develop and lead short-term projects related to cost savings
initiatives, network reviews and other ensuring supply objectives
related to Supply Planning.
- Track and monitor reporting that summarizes inventory levels,
capacity, service level and all related issues that support defined
key performance indicators.
- Collaborate with Brand Management and the extended teams to
track and monitor New item production plans and performance to
sustain defined customer service levels & KPI's.
- Work with the Procurement group to resolve raw material
availability to support current manufacturing plans.
- Collaborate with and create production schedules for Copacking,
Cofilling or Comanufacturing initiatives as needed.--Required
- BA/BS preferred. MBA/MS desirable.
- Experience in NCE and/or ability to drive continuous
improvement and change management preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years production planning and/or supply chain
experience, functional experience in production scheduling,
Customer Facing Supply Chain, or distribution planning
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP is preferred, but not
- Effective collaboration and the ability to work with personnel
at all organizational levels and across functions. Flexibility and
adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced
environment with multiple demands and priorities.
- Excellent oral and written skills, organizational and
- Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to
analyze/interpret data and build quantitative models of business
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing
innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one
- Ability to establish credibility quickly to lead and influence
the team and cross-functional partners.--Important
information:--This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly
office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally
permitted to work in the United States. Please contact Taryn
Carbone () for immediate consideration.Why Kelly--?Your engineering
skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With
Kelly Engineering, our experts connect you with leading
organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on
innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top
technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of
short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term,
we're here every step of the way to find your dream engineering
job.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next
and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full
potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, St. Louis , Supply Planning Specialist, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!