Company: Kelly Services
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services is seeking a Quality Control Inspector in St.
Louis, MO!2nd shift is 2pm-10:30pm M-F ($15.50/hour)3rd shift is
10:00 pm - 6:30 am Sun-Thur ($16.00/hour)Location: St. Louis, MO
63146Quality Inspector--Position Overview: Responsible to ensure
production objectives are met in the areas of Safety, Quality,
Delivery and Cost. The Successful candidate will be one who is
looking to advance his/her manufacturing career through development
and implementation of standard manufacturing principles and will
have the desire to promote to high levels of responsibility within
the organization.----Role Summary/Purpose: --Part Inspectors are
responsible for reviewing all MRB, Autogage Rejects, and Inspection
of prototype parts where autogages are not available.----Essential
- Verify previous operations are performed and accepted.
- Compare work instructions on machines to the manufactured
product for correct part number, drawing and revisions
- Perform dimensional and visual inspection of sheet metal and
machined parts or assemblies, against provides blueprints, to
company and industry specifications and standards.
- Handling and inspecting very small parts (metal)
- Usage of micrometers, calipers, gauges, microscopes and
- Read blueprints, data, manuals and maintaining
- Good eyesight, as components are small and have extremely
- Check physical appearance of parts, for adherence to establish
- Perform mechanical and dimensional inspection using CMM,
scales, micrometer and calipers.
- Support Operators by assisting with informal training that
utilize/reference company and industry specifications.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following
standards and procedures; complying with legal
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Ability to read instructions, notices, handbooks, and technical
requirements and specifications.
- --Ability to communicate ideas and observations in an
understandable manner in both verbal and written form.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to read and understand piece tickets.
- Ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication and
- Ability to calculate area and volume.
- Ability to apply basic concepts of geometry.--
- --Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and
draw valid conclusions.
- PC experience as well as Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with dimensional drawings. --Language Skills:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
--Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. --Ability to
speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of
organization.Mathematical Skills: --Ability to work with
mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical
inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and
trigonometry. --Ability to apply concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical
situations.Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form. --Ability to deal with problems involving several
concrete variables in standardized situations.Computer Skills: --To
perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge
of machine control interface on the Hydromat machine.Physical
Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. --While performing the duties of this Job, the
employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds. --Specific vision abilities required
by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.--Why Kelly--?As a worker
today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for
opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going
on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we
employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support,
guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you
may have never imagined.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, St. Louis , Quality Inspector-, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!