Statistician/ St. Louis, MO
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Statistician/ St. Louis, MOKelly Services is currently seeking a
Statistician for one of our top clients in St. Louis, MO.Pay:
$42/hr - $50/hrDuration: 12 - 36 monthsAs a Statistician placed
with Kelly Services you will be responsible for providing broad
statistical expertise, including experimental design, data
analysis, animal study size and sample size justification, and
exploratory and final data analyses using SAS, R programming, and
other mainstream statistical analysis software in support of basic
research, product and process development for the R&D
- Consult regularly with scientists and nutritionists from
different areas on the design and analysis of studies.
- Consult on clinical trial design (internally and with CROs) to
ensure study appropriateness, prove efficacy and support
- Keep current in the latest statistical methods and lead
statistical method development and programming to address study
- Interact proactively with individuals and groups on statistical
issues and promote the correct use of statistical methods.
- Perform appropriate statistical modeling and/or analysis of
project data, interpreting statistical results and preparing
summaries and reports.
- Work with and manipulate large datasets.
- Perform analyses of data as requested to explore for patterns
and trends from past studies.
- Prepare presentations on statistical methods to be presented to
project leaders and non-technical groups.
- Practice safety in the work area--ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep current in field and maintain a high level of
- Provide training to R&D teams as needed in experimental
design, statistical data analysis.
- Identify ways to improve productivity (i.e., develop automated
programs for routine analyses, create tools for scientists to use
for regular analyses, create standards for data formatting and
statistical requests, etc.)
- Develop best practices/techniques for specialized statistical
- Write and contribute to abstracts and manuscripts
- Actively acts as a consulting expert in area of technical
- Additional duties as assigned--SUPERVISION GIVEN AND RECEIVED:
- Mentoring and guidance as required for assigned projects
- Must be able to operate with minimal supervision
- Be a proactive member of the R&D Statistics team--JOB
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Knowledge):
- Master's degree in Statistics or related mathematical sciences
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in clinical research or
related industry or equitable experience.
- Well-versed in statistical software for analysis of research
data (SAS and R programming).
- Experience with design and analysis of research experiments for
- Experience with analysis of variance, regression analysis,
mixed-models analysis, generalized linear models, categorical data
analysis, non-parametric methods, multivariate method, and
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyze data
from any source.
- Ability to understand client needs and to communicate technical
concepts clearly, concisely, and understandably to non-statistical
- Experience with identifying and executing ways to improve
- Pro-active/Self-Starter with the ability to work
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional
- Motivated and willingness to learn
- Organizational and time management skills. Ability to
effectively manage multiple priorities and projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills and attention to
detail are essential.
- Good sense of business/technical interrelationships--Important
information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly
office, not your local Kelly branch.-- Applicants must be legally
permitted to work in the United States.-- Email
firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the position but
please apply online to be considered for the position.--Why Kelly?
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully
position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our
Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon
hire*--Apply Today!--*Available for purchase and administered by a
designated third-party vendorWhy Kelly--?Kelly Science & Clinical
is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies
looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match
science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and
interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100
percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, St. Louis , Statistician/ St. Louis, MO, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!