Company: TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS INC
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 23, 2021
For more information on COVID-19 and how we are responding,
click here .
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Infrastructure
Lead, AWS, Azure, Firebase (143656). Do you have experience with
infrastructure platform services? Let us help you make your next
big career move a reality! What You Will Be Doing:
You will lead development of the infrastructure required to support
development of the company's connected-pet AI products and
services. You will work closely with product teams to improve and
support their development and release processes. This will include
developing and maintaining in-house tools and scripts to support
the product development teams needs. You will also be scoping and
defining strategies for robust data collection at scale,
contributing to data labelling and annotation efforts and
effectiveness in accelerating high quality data science
deliverables. You will be engaging in strategic discussions to
identify problems while measuring and improving the quality of
workflows. You will also identify and implement opportunities to
improve tooling and implementation of scalable solutions. Required
Skills & Experience:
- Design continuous delivery pipelines for scalable, distributed
solutions on the cloud.
- Possess a clear grasp of the fundamentals of microservices,
containers and their orchestration
- Knowledgeable of requirements to operate and monitor cloud
- Experienced in implementing data warehouse and analytics
- Working knowledge and experience in use of Big Data
- Good understanding of IaC tooling (e.g. Terraform)
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Application CICD
implementations using (for example) GitHub, Jenkins and Nexus
- Competent in one of more scripting languages
- Ideally, possesses:
- Knowledge of NodeJS, Python, Java or .NET
- Deep understanding of networking technologies including DNS,
- DevOps and Agile Methodologies
- Certified Data Engineer in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Certified Cloud Architect in AWS, Azure or GCP If this position
sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We are interested in every
qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.
However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or
accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement. We
realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we
offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Referral program Your better future is ready, and we want to
put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Keywords: cloud, AWS, infrastructure, CI/CD, data warehouse
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology
Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other
characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil
rights laws. Share this Job! Apply Now! First Name Last Name Email
Address ZIP/Postal Code Are you legally authorized to work in the
- No Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
- No Will you be working through another firm as a subcontractor?
- No Willing to Relocate (if needed)
- No Upload Resume Attach a resume file. Accepted file types are
DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT.
- By submitting this application, you give us permission to store
your information and use it in consideration of your match for the
position, as well as to send updates on new opportunities. People
looking for jobs should not put anything here. Know someone who you
think would be a great fit for Technology Partners or one of our
many clients? Send them our way! We provide IT solutions that are
flexible, scalable, cost-effective, efficient, and productive. Let
us be the clear partner of choice for your IT needs.
Keywords: TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS INC, St. Louis , Infrastructure Lead, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!