Expert Product Owner, Geospatial Digital Products
Company: Technology Partners, Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Technology Partners is currently seeking an Expert Product
Owner, Geospatial Digital Products (143031). Do you have experience
with geospatial digital products? Let us help you make your next
big career move a reality! What You Will Be Doing: You will set
product capability priorities, ranging from functional, to
technical, to user experience. You will define a product vision and
strategy, develop strategies and plans for product delivery. You
will also collaborate with agile development teams for sprint
planning & product design. You will collaborate with UX designers
to create user experiences that are useful, usable and desirable.
You will also collaborate with world-class engineers to deliver
state-of-the-art digital capability. You will interact with
business users to understand needs and business leads to understand
strategy. Required Skills & Experience:
- At least a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
Biology, Agronomy, GIS, or similar field
- Ability to think strategically about technology and execute as
- Experience in building geospatial digital products that are
integrated with sophisticated analytical models leveraging
- Good understanding of Technology - open source OGC API end
points & Integration, Identity and Authentication, Data Analytics,
UX Metrics and measurement.
- Ability to drive conversations with multiple stakeholder in
Business and IT, manage effective communication, strong team
player, ability to collaborate and drive results.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve
stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical
skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on
research, data and industry trends. Proficient with data analysis
- Experience with agile methodology for customer focus digital
solution development and delivery. Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Geospatial data and collection methods If this
position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! We are interested in
every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United
States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this
time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp
agreement. We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that
is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program Your better future is ready, and we want to
put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Keywords: data analyst, usability, Agile Looking for more
opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out ! Technology
Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic
protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
- The post Expert Product Owner, Geospatial Digital Products
appeared first on Technology Partners.
Keywords: Technology Partners, Inc., St. Louis , Expert Product Owner, Geospatial Digital Products, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!