Brand Ambassador, Full Time: West County Center
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: October 17, 2020
The Brand Ambassador is an exceptional associate who drives sales
through coordinating, scheduling, and participating in successful
grass roots events, tracking results, and goal setting with their
fellow colleagues. They educate their colleagues via seminars and
use of product knowledge tools. They drive sales through My Client
by cultivating a repeat clientele and serving as the expert for the
vendor/area they represent. The Ambassador regularly communicates
specific customer needs and shopping patterns to the RMD, District
Merchant, and vendor community. They execute top-side Central
strategies and maintain email contact with both Central and the
vendor community. In addition, they drive sales and execution of
strategic merchandising initiatives for the area they
represent.--Perform other duties as assigned.
Macy's uses a scheduling plan that allows our associates to
participate in the creation of their work schedules by managing
availability and identifying preferences. Additionally, during key
events and peak selling times, Macy's may offer additional shifts
to our associates, which they may pick up using the self-scheduling
tool.-- Details on Macy's schedule options are available during the
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the
customer is always the priority.
- Serve as a liaison between designated vendors and VPSM,
District Merchant, My Stylist (where applicable), and their My Shop
- Leverage vendor relationships and product knowledge tools to
conduct informal seminars with fellow associates to increase
product and brand awareness across entire store.
- Place new receipts on the sales floor and insure floor
replenishment by size is occurring.
- Ensure sales floor is properly signed for sales and
- Create and implement best practices to drive sales, turn, and
gross margin above company average.
- Build brand-specific clientele to supports local
- Execute vendor and non-vendor events and drive grassroots store
events to increase sales.
- Drive pre-sale events in partnership Business Manager, RMD, DM,
and VPSM. Track results and provide feedback to central
- Actively plan, organize, and lead customer facing vendor
sponsored Events with partnership of vendor community ensuring
sales and participation goals are met.
- Attend conference calls with RMD and Business Manager to
communicate 'what's working, what's not, and how to fix it' in
regard to their particular location.
- Proficient in POS including Search and Send, and My
- Demonstrate a professional, can-do attitude.
- Regular, dependable attendance &
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 1 year previous selling or retail experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to
customers, peers, and all levels of management.Mathematical
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, and calculating percentages.Reasoning
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team,
and must have good time management skills.Physical Demands:--
- This position involves constant moving and standing.--
- Involves standing for at least two consecutive hours.--
- Involves lifting at least 30 lbs.--
- May occasionally involve reaching, stooping, kneeling,
crouching, and climbing ladders.--
- May involve reaching above eye level.--Involves close vision,
color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.Other
- Demonstrate an energetic and positive attitude.--
- Possess vision and creativity.--
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers, mobile
devices, and frequent use of RF equipment.--
- Demonstrate ability to build relationships and convert
customers into a client.Work Hours:--
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours,
which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays, based on
department and store/company needs. This job overview is not all
inclusive.-- In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend
this job overview at any time.-- Macy's is an Equal Opportunity
Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.--
Macy's, Inc. - including Macy's and Bloomingdale's - will consider
for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a
manner consistent with----and--.
Keywords: Macy's, St. Louis , Brand Ambassador, Full Time: West County Center, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!