Candidates must have Green card or US Citizens ONLY
(FOR FASTER PROCESS: Just go to Google and Search “STI JOBS” you
will see our website in the top Google listing. Go through the
website and search the Job “Title” in the search box. You will able
to see many relevant jobs. Apply directly through the website.)
Experienced Maintenance Engineering Manager is required having
5+ years of management experience, semiconductor industry.
• Experience managing installation and maintenance projects from
start to finish.
• 4-year degree required; Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• 5+ years of management experience, semiconductor industry;
• Must have strong management experience;
• Strong background in Fab Equipment, vacuum, pumping,
pneumatics, controllers, electrical robotics;
• Knowledge and experience managing projects and installation of
new equipment and upgrades, creating preventive maintenance
procedures and schedules, using root cause analysis to identify and
eliminate issues with key production equipment;
• Lean Maintenance, 8Ds, Cost and Scrap reduction;
• Familiar with laser inspection systems, robotics, gas
delivery, and RF systems, may have had an earlier career as an
equipment technician or equipment engineer in the semiconductor
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
• Developing a parts inventory system using CMMS;
• Providing safety and other required training for maintenance
Education: 2-year degree or higher required.
• Managing the daily operation of the maintenance technician
team to increase tool performance and drive continuous improvement
of equipment uptime;
• Ensuring efficient utilization of staffing throughout the
• Planning and coordinating both internal and external groups to
• Leading and aiding in improvement activities including Lean
Maintenance, 8Ds, Cost and Scrap reduction;
• Developing and managing the Maintenance Department budget;
• Developing and managing the preventive maintenance
• Identifying equipment upgrade needs and consolidating
Full time Permanent Position for a large US Company.
"Make sure the Skill Set, experience and justification for the
job must be well demonstrated in your updated resume, Otherwise
client will assume that you are not qualified for the job, even if
Job code: B-1490
Additional Information (FOR FASTER PROCESS: Just go to Google
and Search "STI JOBS" you will see the website in the top listing.
Go through the website and search the Job in the search box. Apply
Directly through the website)