Systems Admin. Associate, 3rd Shift
Company: Technology Partners
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you
have experience with IT? Technology Partners can help you make your
next big career move a reality.
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Systems Admin.
Associate, 3rd Shift.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will assist with implementing software, hardware, configuration
changes to IT systems. You will provide phone support to users and
other teams in IT; investigates and resolves technical problems.
You will also fulfill work requests; processes work and change
requests and assists other teams with their work requests. You will
collaborate with customers, business partners, and engineering
teams to implement appropriate IT solutions using approved change
management procedures. You will create and maintain technical and
support documentation; reviews documentation for technical accuracy
and provides feedback as needed. You will assist with monitoring
backups, job streams and system availability. You will perform
documented, standardized maintenance procedures such as patching
and server decommissioning. You will also maintain established
service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality
standards. You will protect our customers, our employees, and our
brands by incorporating security and compliance in all decisions
and daily job responsibilities; follow security policies and
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. Without a
requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for
this position now or in the future
- 1+ years of related experience is required
- Strong, positive attitude and customer-service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to apply job skills and learn company policies and
procedures to complete routine tasks
- Ability to use basic knowledge of professional concepts and
company objectives to resolve simple issues according to standard
policies and procedures
- Ability to escalate complex issues to the appropriate resource;
ability to follow established escalation procedures
- Ability to uphold standards, processes, and procedures
- Ability to establish and foster one-on-one relationships within
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions
and daily job responsibilities
It Would Be Great, But Not Required, If You Had:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information
Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Windows PC is preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we
offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in
your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners?
Check out jobs.Technologypartners.Net.
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology
Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other
characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil
Keywords: Technology Partners, St. Louis , Systems Admin. Associate, 3rd Shift, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!