System Integration and Design Specialist
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: December 5, 2019
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect,
explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, youll learn
and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your
future with us.
The Boeing Company has an exciting job opportunity for a System
Design and Integration specialist. This person will perform product
and component management to ensure technical viability and
cost-effectiveness. In this position, you will use technical
expertise to help business partners and others by answering
technical questions regarding the usage, trouble-shooting and
functionality of delivery systems products. Youll apply knowledge
of computing systems to choose appropriate troubleshooting
techniques to resolve complex delivery systems problems. Document
the resolutions to the system problems and implement process
improvements to alleviate future problems. This position is located
in St. Louis, MO.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements,
therefore a US Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. -- 120.15 is
required. US Person includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident,
refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- 1-3+ years' experience with building and maintaining Windows
- 1-3+ years' experience with VMware including ESXi and
- Proficient with Active Directory OUs, GPOs, Scripts,
- Experience with troubleshooting Hardware/Software installs and
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience working in Citrix environments consisting of XenApp
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Experience with Windows 2016 Server OS
- Working knowledge of file storage, NAS, SAN, vSAN
- Experience working with PowerShell and other scripting tools to
automate deployment and configuration of OS/applications.
- Technical Bachelor degree of higher preferred
- Familiar with security compliance systems including Perimeter
and Access Zones.
- Partners with Boeing IT customers in planning, executing
technical tasks, interfaces, integration, issue resolution,
assessment of system environment readiness, and application
installation on Citrix environments. Assists in testing Citrix
delivery systems according to test plans as directed, and provides
test result documentation.
- Provides high-level technical expertise to the customer and
internal IT Organizations related to the implementation of
applications within Citrix environments. Assists with documenting
selected solutions and customer specific information.
- Coordinate Citrix related implementation activities across
various functional Organizations to help prioritize and schedule
appropriate resources. Provides reporting information from
monitoring systems to assist with IT Resource utilization and
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this
position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at
their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and
employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioides,
amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in
All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may
commence before the end date.
Keywords: Boeing, St. Louis , System Integration and Design Specialist, Other , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!