Senior Resourcing Analyst - Legal
Company: EDWARD JONES
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients
and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building
deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St.
Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help
U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We
continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual
investors.The Legal Operations team is looking for a Senior
Resourcing Analyst who will be responsible for partnering with
leadership across the Legal Division to proactively manage its
resourcing needs. The Senior Resource Analyst ensures that internal
and external talent are used effectively to fulfill the mission of
the division and strategic objectives of the firm. The Legal
Operations team accelerates the mission of Legal Division, by
continuously improving its policies, processes, and technology - so
that the legal professionals may focus on providing legal
This role will be responsible for managing the intake process for
the division and maintaining visibility of all core and project
work. In addition, the role will assist leaders in their efforts to
coordinate and monitor workload, develop solutions for issues and
risks including assistance with outside counsel strategy and
consult on metrics to evaluate delivering business outcomes.
- Intake Management:
- Manage intake process and coordinate all legal work requests
for firm portfolio initiatives and other substantial core
- Validate legal requests, initial scope definition and
validation of needed resources of new stakeholder requests, and
- Close engagement with Firm PMO, governance committees, and
divisional leaders to track approved strategic projects and
- Understand divisional capabilities, assets, skills, and
capacity, supporting leadership to determine the best use of
internal talent and leverage of outside counsel, and how to focus
on projects that are achievable and strategically aligned with the
- Provide key stakeholders with timely assessment of
portfolio-level and substantial core work issues and risks that are
impacting the overall performance of the division; balance
conflicting priorities and recommend corrective actions.
- Develop tools to alert appropriate individuals when critical
schedules, financial, or resource thresholds are breached.
- Ensure resource management process documentation is up-to-date
and leveraged effectively.
- Apply resourcing management best practices to establish
benchmark data to use for continuous process improvements, working
with leaders to continuously review and optimize their work to
ensure on-going alignment with evolving organizational goals,
market opportunities, and threats.
- Measure and monitor divisional value to the organization
through performance metrics and targets.
- Partner and guide project leaders on how to address variances,
staffing gaps, issue escalation and resolution by routinely
- Manage backlog of work requests, and coordinate/lead
prioritization and status meetings, including assisting leaders
with identifying trade offs and associated risks in order to
support firm and divisional needs.
- Identify gaps in capacity based on role type and skill.
Escalate potential future gaps to leadership.
- Ensures that resources of suitable skills and caliber are
available for tasks and activities as required and provides
guidance and recommendations for complex problems.
- Demonstrates specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in
discipline or function.
- Maintain state-of-the-art knowledge on project management
methodologies including Agile, Waterfall and Product Management,
understands the differences and when and how to appropriately use
- Maintain resourcing databases and perform updates as necessary
to ensure accuracy.
- Regularly examine data reports to locate and resolve
- Accurately analyze and collect data for various types of
- Create reports that provide insight into key data points to
- Communicate the results of data analysis in written and verbal
form to leaders.
- Monitor data to identify changes in financial and business
trends.The Senior Resourcing Analyst will be based in St. Louis and
could have a hybrid (HQ Office/Home) work arrangement.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from accredited college or
- Superior organization and coordination skills
- 5+ years experience in resource management with extensive
experience in project and portfolio management tools and MS
- Experience in a product management/agile environment a
- Strong organizational, communication and writing skills
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional team
- Demonstrate ability to deliver engaging, informative, and
well-organized presentations, developing, planning, and implement
short and long-range goals
- Strong collaboration with ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, managing
multiple assignments and adapt quickly to a changing
- PMP certification not required but preferred
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For - By Great Place to
Work - and FORTUNE Magazine - Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the
- From FORTUNE -2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.2021 Corporate Equality Index
- Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that
received top marks in the Foundation's 19th annual scorecard on
LGBTQ workplace equality.
From The Human Rights Campaign. All
Rights Reserved2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No.
19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on
this prestigious list.J.D. Power, 2021 - Edward Jones has ranked
"highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial
Investment Firms" in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor
Edward Jones received the highest
score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010,
2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of
employee advisors' satisfaction among those who are employed by an
investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more
information.Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability,
sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information
or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.At Edward Jones, we
value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we
recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that
promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. to
learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition
to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit
sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data
and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other
relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $90628 - $154313
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, St. Louis , Senior Resourcing Analyst - Legal, Legal , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!