Company: Staff Pad
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Staff Pad is looking for a Paralegal to join our
Corporate/Business Transactional TeamWe are recruiting a
corporate/business transactional paralegal with 2+ years of
experience to support our growing Business Practice Group.You'll
love this job if:
- You take pride in being organized
- You are detail-oriented
- You are proactive and a problem solver
- You can have fun at work
- You can be flexibleWhat you'll do:
- Preparing ancillary legal documents in all aspects of corporate
transactional law including entity formation and reorganization;
filings with the Secretary of State.
- Draft buy-sell agreements, employment agreements, assignments,
promissory notes, leases, etc.
- Supporting real estate attorneys in preparation for closings
and preparing closing binders.
- Proofreading various types of corporate agreements.
- Maintain corporate records and details of stock transfers.
- Client communications.
- UCC Filings.
- Manage multiple priorities.You should have:
- Knowledge of legal principles and practices at a level normally
acquired through formal paralegal training.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete
them under time constraints.
- Ability to proofread material for contextual, grammatical,
typographic, or spelling errors.
- Ability to review, organize and analyze documents.
- Excellent communication and drafting skills.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Products.
- Proficient in document management and case management
- 4 Year Bachelor's Degree in Paralegal Studies or 4 Year
Bachelor's Degree with 1 Year Paralegal Certification.Pay, perks
and such:Our client prides themselves on living their values each
day and it shows. Ranked one of St. Louis' Best Places to Work
several years in a row, they are continually improving to recruit
and retain top talent - from their interview process to their Scoop
sessions with the CEO, culture is at the heart of everything they
- You will receive all the standard benefits, including
competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, life and disability
coverages, FSA, HSA, flexible vacation, 401(k) plan, and paid
parking or transportation allowance.
- They also offer some unique benefits including paid day off for
birthdays, office casual dress code, tuition reimbursement and
- Flexible work schedules and are currently working in a virtual
- They value individuality and diversity. Their affinity groups,
including Diversity Committee, Women's Committee and Community
Connections Committee allows members to get involved, get to know
one another, and make a difference using their unique talents.
Keywords: Staff Pad, St. Louis , Corporate/Transactional Paralegal, Legal , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!