Litigation Paralegal - Remote - NYC Law Firm
Company: Yorkson Legal
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Our client, a busy boutique NYC law firm, seeks an experienced
litigation paralegal. The paralegal will be an integral team member
on a wide variety of commercial litigation matters. Ideal
candidates will have at least 3 years experience working as a
paralegal on complex litigation in NY State court.
Competitive compensation and benefits offered. The firm is proud of
its friendly and collegial environment, and this position
represents a growth opportunity for the right candidate. Work is
currently remote but may eventually move to a hybrid on-site/remote
model at the firm's lower Manhattan office.
**MUST BE LOCATED IN NEW YORK AND FAMILIAR WITH NEW STATE
The paralegal will:
- Assist attorneys in litigation case management
- Attend and assist at depositions, trials and court
- Work with attorneys in preparing legal documents;
- Assist in responding to and initiating discovery;
- Review, organize and analyze discovery documents;
- Handle service and filing of legal documents;
- Prepare deposition and testimony summaries;
- Undertake factual research and analysis;
- Provide legal research assistance;
- Communicate with clients, court personnel, other counsel and
- Work with information/discovery databases;
- Assist in administrative tasks (e.g., recordkeeping, billing,
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Keywords: Yorkson Legal, St. Louis , Litigation Paralegal - Remote - NYC Law Firm, Legal , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!