Senior Java Developer
Company: Ferguson Consulting Inc
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 11, 2019
As a salaried fulltime employee of Ferguson Consulting, you will
function as a contract IT resource in the role of Senior Java Web
API Developer at the enterprise level for our telecommunications
client in St. Louis, MO. As a Ferguson Consulting employee, and a
consultant to our end client, you can focus on your technical
skills development and career versus becoming a client SME - which
is always in your best interest.
What You'll Do:
- Design, implement and unit test server-side JEE/Java code.
- Assist in onboarding new API end points, develop and enhance
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings,
iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
- Work with 3rd parties, Operations and IT teams to help support
- Deliver project assignments on time, within budget and with
- Work with the Technical Lead to write and review technical
specifications as required, meeting the objectives of functional
specifications. Specifically, identifying specific interfaces,
methods, parameters, procedures or functions as required.
- Collaborate with Architects and other Software Engineering
resources in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise
- Collaborate with Systems Support Analyst to resolve 3rd party
questions and issues assist with portal enhancements/support. This
would be to customize and support UI portal. Who You Are:
- Experience in working with Oracle and Mongo databases
- Spring Platform (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC, Spring
Cloud) (minimum 3 years of experience)
- Proficient in object oriented development and Java Enterprise
concepts (minimum 5 years of experience)
- Development of Web Services/REST/SOAP/WSDL/XML/SOA (minimum 3
years of experience)
- Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins CI or similar)
- Builds on Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform (GitHub) (minimum 1
year of experience)
- Unit testing frameworks
- Familiarity with Agile including meetings, iterative
development, estimations and design sessions.
- RHEL, Java App servers (Tomcat, GlassFish, Jetty)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to
communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
- Microservice development is a plus
Keywords: Ferguson Consulting Inc, St. Louis , Senior Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!