Company: PLI Cards
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: August 17, 2019
PLI is the largest Hospitality, Gift and Loyalty Card manufacturer
on the planet. But we know size without stature is meaningless.
Being the biggest is the purposeful result of our determined drive
to be the best. Dedicated to our customers' success. Invested in
our employees' goals and achievements. We work hard. We play hard.
We nurture our own and give back to our communities. We don't just
manufacture an impressive variety of card products. We deliver
solutions in card form. Data Programmer
We are searching for an experienced Data Programmer at our St
Louis, MO facility.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: The data programmer is
responsible for retrieving data files and documents from email and
FTP sites and performing data formatting. In addition, duties
- Assist with design, analysis, maintenance, documentation and
testing of proprietary card application systems
- Assist with coding, debugging, testing & documentation of
- Using custom software, enter pertinent information form work
instructions and format data files accordingly.
- Compare data entered to source documents
- Correct, compile, sort and verify accuracy of data to be
- Complete job tickets and print labels.
- Assist with design of new programs and enhancements to existing
- Maintain files/records to stay organized.
- Provide assistance to other programmers/team members as
- 2 years of college or post-high school training on computer
systems. Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
- Solid understanding of VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, SQL server, Crystal
reports, VB Scripts
- Detail oriented; good proofing skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently, effectively prioritize tasks,
verbalize understanding of written documentation, instructions, and
- Respond professionally to interdepartmental and client
communications; exercise tact and good judgment at all times.
- Demonstrate initiative, integrity, professionalism and
Exempt Salaried - Regular Full-Time Annual Salary
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law. We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: PLI Cards, St. Louis , Data Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!