Technical Support Representative
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: August 17, 2019
OverviewWe are seeking energetic, technically savvy, customer
focused team members to join us as Technical Support
As the front line of our support team, the Technical Support
Representative is responsible for world-class customer service and
technical support. Whether it be supporting new customers with full
installation and setup, or troubleshooting the customer's software
specific to their unique business, our Customer Care team always
brings their best to ensure our customers are very satisfied. Given
the relationships we build and are responsible for, it is
imperative that our Care team members become experts in ShipWorks
The Customer Care Department has a mission critical task in not
only meeting our customer's needs, but doing so in the most
professional and friendly manner possible. We are the mailing and
shipping experts within our company and within our industry. We
take extraordinary care of our customers by solving their
challenges efficiently and accurately. We share customer insights
throughout the organization and help drive positive and meaningful
Over 15 years of eCommerce shipping experience and insightShipWorks
has been on the forefront of eCommerce shipping since 2000-twice as
long as our nearest competitors. We've had years to perfect and
optimize our software. We've also had time to build and nurture
strong, trusting relationships with the most important
marketplaces, shopping carts and carriers. So when you select
ShipWorks, you get more than an amazing shipping software, you also
get over 15 years of eCommerce shipping experience built right
Ensure that all customers and guests of ShipWorks receive
world-class customer service and technical support.
Essential Position Duties (typical monthly, weekly, daily
- Handling approximately 15-25 telephone calls per day providing
technical support and troubleshooting of customer's software issues
- Internet and network connectivity
- Printer configuration
- Software Download/Installation/Removal
- Filters, Rules, Automation, User Settings, Password Resets, and
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) such as Answer % in 60
seconds, Average Handle Time (AHT), Ticketing Software compliance,
and other departmental standards of performance and
- Assist customers with ShipWorks account issues, online store
orders, USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL/Other related
inquiries/questions/concerns, as needed.
- Keeps abreast of product features, capabilities and
advancements and maintains a high degree of product
- Communicates customer feedback, trends and issues to the team
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses malfunctions to eliminate problems
with our shipping software.
QualificationsEducation and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Technical
certifications or degree is a plus.
- Two or more (2+) years' experience providing world-class
customer service via phone, email, in person support.
- Two or more (2+) years' experience working in a technical
support environment is a plus.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be comfortable and experienced in using the telephone to
take inbound calls.
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and thirst for
- The ability to quickly adapt to new situations and find
solutions for complex problems.
- High degree of professionalism, a "customer first" attitude and
be service-oriented, friendly and possess a positive
- Outstanding written and verbal skills along with strong
interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Computer proficient with the ability to handle multiple PC
- Strong sense of urgency, follow-through and attention to
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order
to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Familiar with PC based software and installation
- Familiar with database and/or Customer Relationship Management
- Windows OS
- Microsoft Office
- HTML, remote desktop software, shipping software, and RightNow
(RNT) proficiency favorable.
Keywords: ShipWorks, St. Louis , Technical Support Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!