Technical Support Representative
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Overview We are seeking energetic, technically savvy, customer
focused team members to join us as Technical Support
Representatives! As the front line of our support team, the
Technical Support Representative is responsible for world-class
customer service and technical support. Whether it be supporting
new customers with full installation and setup, or troubleshooting
the customer's software specific to their unique business, our
Customer Care team always brings their best to ensure our customers
are very satisfied. Given the relationships we build and are
responsible for, it is imperative that our Care team members become
experts in ShipWorks and beyond. The Customer Care Department has a
mission critical task in not only meeting our customer's needs, but
doing so in the most professional and friendly manner possible. We
are the mailing and shipping experts within our company and within
our industry. We take extraordinary care of our customers by
solving their challenges efficiently and accurately. We share
customer insights throughout the organization and help drive
positive and meaningful changes.About ShipWorks Over 15 years of
eCommerce shipping experience and insight ShipWorks has been on the
forefront of eCommerce shipping since 2000-twice as long as our
nearest competitors. We've had years to perfect and optimize our
software. We've also had time to build and nurture strong, trusting
relationships with the most important marketplaces, shopping carts
and carriers. So when you select ShipWorks, you get more than an
amazing shipping software, you also get over 15 years of eCommerce
shipping experience built right in.Responsibilities Primary
Objective: Ensure that all customers and guests of ShipWorks
receive world-class customer service and technical support.
Essential Position Duties (typical monthly, weekly, daily tasks):
- Handling approximately 15-25 telephone calls per day providing
technical support and troubleshooting of customer's software issues
- Internet and network connectivity
- Printer configuration
- Software Download/Installation/Removal
- Filters, Rules, Automation, User Settings, Password Resets, and
- Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) such as Answer % in 60
seconds, Average Handle Time (AHT), Ticketing Software compliance,
and other departmental standards of performance and metrics.
- Assist customers with ShipWorks account issues, online store
orders, USPS/UPS/FedEx/DHL/Other related
inquiries/questions/concerns, as needed.
- Keeps abreast of product features, capabilities and
advancements and maintains a high degree of product knowledge.
- Communicates customer feedback, trends and issues to the team
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses malfunctions to eliminate problems
with our shipping software. Qualifications Education and/or
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Technical
certifications or degree is a plus.
- Two or more (2+) years' experience providing world-class
customer service via phone, email, in person support.
- Two or more (2+) years' experience working in a technical
support environment is a plus. Skills and Knowledge:
- Must be comfortable and experienced in using the telephone to
take inbound calls.
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and thirst for
- The ability to quickly adapt to new situations and find
solutions for complex problems.
- High degree of professionalism, a "customer first" attitude and
be service-oriented, friendly and possess a positive attitude.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills along with strong
interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Computer proficient with the ability to handle multiple PC
- Strong sense of urgency, follow-through and attention to
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order
to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Familiar with PC based software and installation
- Familiar with database and/or Customer Relationship Management
- Windows OS
- Microsoft Office
- HTML, remote desktop software, shipping software, and RightNow
(RNT) proficiency favorable. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability
Keywords: ShipWorks, St. Louis , Technical Support Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!