Company: Kelly Services
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Senior Software/Firmware Engineer
St Louis, MO
10+ month contract
- Design and develop ophthalmic surgical equipment firmware /
software for embedded microprocessors and generate control
algorithms for implementation in software and /or instantiated into
- Assume a leadership role in the generation and modification of
product requirements documentation and design specifications for
embedded software and firmware.
- Design, implement, document programmable part firmware /
software in new product designs. Ensure proper design
documentation, and verification testing is performed. Run subsystem
level software / firmware design reviews
- Work with Operations to ensure the product designs are capable
of consistent and repeatable fabrication.
- Oversee and coordinate efforts of others (internal and
external) to assure appropriate validation testing and field
observation studies are performed.
- Participate as a subject matter expert in project planning
activities and project design reviews.
- Investigate pertinent design methodologies, such as, in-system
update capability, whether algorithms are better written in
software or instantiated in hardware, stability of control
algorithms and bounds assumptions.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering. Equivalent
experience may be considered.
- Proficiency in C, C++, Digital Signal Processing, and VHDL /
Verilog, appropriate for the technical concentration area,
- At least five years experience in design and development.
With Kelly, youll have direct connections to leading IT
organizations in the best companies around
the globeoffering you the chance to work on some of todays most
intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant,
our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We
work with 95 of the Fortune 100
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each
year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us
help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in
connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, St. Louis , Software/Firmware Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!