Company: InterSources Inc.
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Job Title: AEM DeveloperLocation: St. Louis, MO , Canton, MA; Los Angeles, CA & Atlanta, GA.Duration: 24 MonthsJob Description: Role and Responsibility
- Design, develop, configure and optimize applications that are secure, efficient and operationally stable to meet the business requirement.
- Individual contributor and should be willing to take end to end ownership of his/her deliverables maintaining the highest level of quality.Essential Skills
- Total Experience - 6+ years
- 3+ years of experience in development using Java/J2EE technologies.
- 3+ years development in CQ/AEM (Components, Templates, Widgets, EXTJS, OSGI, JCR, Apache Sling, Adobe Cloud Service Integrations, External Integrations (with DB, Web services and other WCMs & DMS), Workflows, Socialization Framework, Packages)
- Strong development experience in developing Multilingual, Multisite and Multilocale applications using Adobe CQ/AEM. Adobe CQ/AEM instance deployments,
- Strong experience in OOAD, MVC. Should have a good understanding of OOPS.
- Strong experience in REST / JSON, JSTL, XML, Linux, SQL, MySQL.Desirable Skills
- AEM certified developer
Keywords: InterSources Inc., St. Louis , AEM Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!