Senior Technical Architect, AWS
Company: TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS INC
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Senior
Technical Architect, AWS (148463). Do you have experience with AWS?
Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!What You
Will Be Doing:
- Leads the architectural efforts for medium to large projects
(e.g., a project module or existing technology map review) or
complex components of projects.
- Collaborates with multiple stakeholders (e.g., enterprise
architect, domain architect, developers, business) to understand
needs and expectation of the business.
- Collaborates with other enterprise and technical architects to
define solution architecture implementation requirements and
- Ensures the use of industry and enterprise technology standard
and best practices.
- Develops and documents a unified solution architecture that is
scalable across the organization.
- Influences teams and stakeholders to achieve architectural
- Develops in-depth knowledge of the domain/technology or project
to recommend appropriate, timely and necessary improvements or
- Provides technical insight while interfacing with the business
to understand technology needs and requirements.
- Provides technical guidance - broad understanding around
technology delivery and how it impacts the business.
- Provides architectural guidance to the project team.
- Provides technical leadership throughout implementation.
- Ensure the Solution Architecture conforms to applicable
existing Architecture Standards and Patterns
- Identify gaps in Architecture Standards and Patterns
- Ensures compliance to architectural design in the
implementation of projects.
- Coaches and mentors co-workers and provides feedback to enhance
skills and knowledge.Required Skills & Experience:
- In-depth experience with translating technical concepts for
non-technical audiences, integration systems, data transfer
approaches, analytics, scrum/agile development methodologies,
project management, and a variety of architecture modeling
methodologies and tools.
- Proficiency in the following areas:
- Understanding of a breadth of domains, including Cloud, Data,
Network, Infrastructure, Analytics, etc.
- Integration design, application and systems design, design
thinking, business process design and enterprise architecture
- Ability to influence outcomes across business and IT
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- DevSecOps Methodology, Technology, and Concepts
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in engineering,
mathematics, computer science, or business. 7-10 years of relevant
IT experience required, with a preference of five or more years of
architecture experience.We are interested in every qualified
candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we
are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept
candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.If this
position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!We realize our people are
our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Referral programYour better future is ready, and we want to put
the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!Keywords:
senior technical architect, aws, cloud, solutions
architectTechnology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other
characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil
rights laws.All offers of employment at Technology Partners are
contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and
drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the
city, state and federal level.Share this Job!Apply Now! First Name
Last Name Email Address ZIP/Postal Code Are you legally authorized
to work in the United States?
- No Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
- No Will you be working through another firm as a subcontractor?
- No Willing to Relocate (if needed)
- No Upload Resume Attach a resume file. Accepted file types are
DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT.
- By submitting this application, you give us permission to store
your information and use it in consideration of your match for the
position, as well as to send updates on new opportunities. People
looking for jobs should not put anything here. Know someone who you
think would be a great fit for Technology Partners or one of our
many clients? Send them our way! We provide IT solutions that are
flexible, scalable, cost-effective, efficient, and productive. Let
us be the clear partner of choice for your IT needs.
Keywords: TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS INC, St. Louis , Senior Technical Architect, AWS, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!