Oracle Functional Analyst
Company: The Timberline Group Company
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 28, 2023
To support development, maintenance, and deployment of
functionality related to Client's Oracle HCMS E-Business Suite.
This position will focus on the Oracle HR/OAB area and requires
working with our business customers and our technical team to
determine and implement Oracle HCMS related changes that improve
business processes and business effectiveness. Responsibilities
- Gather and evaluate business requirements. Determine approach
to meet requirements with Oracle capabilities and
- Develop, test, and implement new Oracle capabilities,
customizations, or configurations.
- Investigate Oracle HCMS functionality, data, and interface
problems. Determine and implement resolutions.
- Work with business customers to identify improvements,
alternatives, or new capabilities that would benefit the
- Document and estimate specific requests for new capabilities.
Help to assess the value to the organization.
- Assist with development of recommendations, business case, and
estimates for new functionality and changes.
- Document Oracle HCMS Configuration, support information,
customizations in accordance with Metro IT standard application
- Work with Metro infrastructure, database, and application teams
to ensure proper unit, system, user acceptance, and performance
- Assist with, as appropriate, orientation and training of Oracle
- Mentor other IT team members as appropriate to help them grow
in their capabilities. Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Oracle Applications ERP Developer experience with HR, Benefits,
ESS, and MSS.
- Develop and execute quality assurance test plans for unit,
system, and regression testing.
- Build Interfaces or data conversion between Oracle HR, Payroll,
and Benefits system and other applications.
- Build Fast-Formulas and reports for Oracle HR, Payroll and
- This position is 70% technical and 30% functional.
- Previous experience using data loader and SQL Loader to load
legacy records into Oracle.
- Ability to develop complex SQL queries.
- Experience with relational database management systems such as
Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experience with Oracle Alerts.
- Experience using Oracle Reporting using Admin and User
- Knowledge of Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Expertise in Conversion and Interface programming using
- Understanding of information technology standards, procedures
and best practices.
- Understanding of how to analyze and solve business
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact with all levels of
technical and business personnel.
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining information
- Experience participating in project teams.
- Ability to work independently, work under pressure, adapt to
demanding situations and maintain schedules
The Timberline Group
623 Missouri Ave #104, Sullivan, Mo 63080
"Delivering quality solutions through quality people"
Keywords: The Timberline Group Company, St. Louis , Oracle Functional Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...