Sr. Software Engineer
Company: The Judge Group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Location: St. Louis, MO
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Sr. Software
Engineer that has:
- Knowledge of consuming REST and SOAP APIs and Web Services
Ability to write queries using SQL Server, Oracle Proficient in
SSIS, SSRS etc
- Perform software testing and write documentation
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Strong skills in analyzing and resolving defects and Solve
complex software problems
- Ability to work well with shifting priorities
- Mentors and coaches less experienced staff This job will have
the following responsibilities:
- Performs data collection, analysis, validation and
- Designs, tests, and documents processes, SQL queries, and
- Extracts and analyzes data from various sources, including
databases, manual files, and external websites.
- Responds to data inquiries from various groups within an
- Creates and publishes regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports.
Documents reporting requirements and processes and validates data
components as required.
- Requires experience with relational databases and knowledge of
query tools and/or statistical software. Strong analytical and
organizational skills also essential.
- 10+ years of experience. Qualifications & Requirements:
- Good understanding of Snowflake utilities such as SnowSQL,
- 2-3 years of recent Snowflake experience
- Experience with ETL Development
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find
us on the web at
Keywords: The Judge Group, St. Louis , Sr. Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!