Company: ACS Solutions
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description Details of the role: Moving all the Medicaid and
Medicare Healthcare plans from legacy Encounters pro systems to New
NextGen Encounter systems and processing 837 files out of it. SQL
and C# development, testing and also Production operations to
Validate and process Encounters/Claims. Key
- Collaborate with development, architecture, release teams,
providing system design documentation, architectural design,
conduct technical reviews, and make recommendations to drive
standards for effective operations.
- Gather and Analyze business requirements through daily agile
and adhoc meetings.
- Evaluation, design, and integration of all enhancements or new
releases of the system.
- Monitoring the nightly jobs and resolving any issues that
- Optimize stored procedures and long running queries to improve
the run time or system performance.
- Perform production system software packages installations as
scheduled by the management.
- Develop/update any stored procedures, triggers, cursors,
tables, views, EDW Teradata Macros as required by the business and
developed complex T-SQL codes for applications.
- Generate, edit, and submit Encounter EDI data files (837
Institutional, Professional and Dental) with the help of TriZetto's
Encounter Data Manager application (ENCPRO) in compliance with the
- Document the code changes and UAT approvals before deployment
to production systems for SOX compliance and attached the backup or
- Validating and processing the Medicaid and Medicare Encounters
or claims (837 P, I, D), 277 Claim acknowledgements, 999 Functional
acknowledgements, 277, 277CA, TA1 Response for all accepted ejected
- Validating and processing of EDI 837- Institutional,
Professional and Dental Encounters Claims as well as making sure
timely receipt of 276, 277,999, XML (Claim acknowledgements), 277,
277CA, TA1 (Functional acknowledgements) responses for all accepted
ejected Encounters claims from DHCS.
- Validate or debug issues with encounters using AMISYS, EDW or
EDI as a Source of truth.
- Managing and deploying the software using the Gitlab version
control and CI/CD pipeline.
- NextGen Encounter end to end implementation from data migration
and Development of SQL Stored Procedures, Tables, Functions, DMR
Scripts, Triggers, View, Reports, C# Assembly, Control-m, Batch
Script, SSIS testing and deployment with proper documentation.
- MS SQL Server 2012/2019, XML, Informatica, SSIS, AMISYS, C#
- Knowledge on various project execution methodologies
- Good understanding of working of Webservers, browsers,
Internet, OS and networking
- Knowledge on Unit Test framework (NUnit or XUnit) and Code
- Knowledge on project management tools like JIRA.
- Knowledge on Code Analysis & profiling (UI) tools
- BSH - batch scripting
- Plus would be if the individual has 837 I P D knowledge
- Plus would be knowledge of Control M
- Plus would be knowledge of EDM (Encounter Data Manager) Good to
- Healthcare experience
- Encounters experience
Keywords: ACS Solutions, St. Louis , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!