Cyber Oracle Cloud Security - Manager
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Cyber Oracle Cloud Security - Manager
Please note that while this position requires up to 50% travel, it
is a home-based opportunity.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers
opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If
so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. Join our
Cyber & Strategic Risk Application Security team and help
organizations build the controls they need to protect enterprise
resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM),
and other core business applications.
Work you'll do
As a Manager in our Cyber & Strategic Risk Application Security
team, you will be part of our Oracle practice and will be
responsible for delivering application security for Oracle Cloud
ERP, HCM, SCM and business process controls implementations and
assessments. Responsibilities will include assessment, design and
implementation of application security, automated controls and
governance, risk and compliance (GRC).
Deloitte's Risk and Financial Advisory team helps complex
organizations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and
performance agendas through proactive management of the associated
cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementation
services that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to
help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive cyber
risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber
risk solutions. Learn more about Deloitte Advisory's Cyber &
Strategic Risk practice.
- 6+ years of experience with Oracle Cloud Security
- Led 3+ end-to-end implementation project in Oracle Cloud
- 3+ years of leading efforts in designing, building, testing,
and deploying business and support roles with Oracle Cloud (ERP,
- 5+ years of experience in large and complex projects with
multiple rollouts for countries/regions
- Possess experience in leading and managing teams
- Experience in leading security design workshops, business
process risks and control designs
- Experience in designing, configuring and implementing Oracle
Risk Management Cloud (Advanced Access Controls (AAC), Advanced
Financial Controls (AFC) and Financial Reporting Controls
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to
review, design and/or implement products and services
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information
Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, or
- 3+ years of leading project teams and resource management
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited visa sponsorship may be available
- Previous Consulting or Big 4 experience preferred
- Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM or CISA is desired,
non-certified hires are required to become certified within 1 year
from the date of hire
- Experience with Oracle Cloud role design across functional
(ERP, HCM, SCM and EPM)
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) security
- Knowledge of Oracle Cloud security design and implementation
- Strong understanding of Segregation of Duties (SOD) frameworks
and personally identifiable information (PII)
- Knowledge of business process, controls optimization, user
provisioning and security maintenance
- Expertise with Oracle Risk Management Cloud - Advanced Access
Controls (AAC), Advanced Financial Controls (AFC) and Financial
Reporting Controls (FRC)
- Strong understating of Single Sign-on (SSO) and Multi-factored
- Knowledge/experience in identity access management tools and/or
Oracle Identity Cloud Service (IDCS)
- Knowledge/experience in data protection tools and
- Oracle Risk Management Cloud Certified Implementation
Specialist Certification is desired
- Oracle Cloud Platform Identity and Security Management
certification is desired
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs
at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of
opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore
Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do
their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing
their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily
choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and
aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking
for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead
healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This
purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our
clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business
has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education,
giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive
positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about
Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel
prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest
that you do your research: know some background about the
organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out
recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Keywords: Deloitte, St. Louis , Cyber Oracle Cloud Security - Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!