Xamarin Developer (100% Remote)
Company: Conexess Group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description Xamarin Developer (100% Remote)Our company is
seeking to hire a skilled Xamarin software developer to help with
the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily
revolve around building software by writing code, as well as
modifying software to fix defects, adapt it to new hardware,
improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces. You will also be
involved in directing system testing and validation procedures
including the possibility of automated testing scripts and code.To
be successful in this role, you will need extensive knowledge of
Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, T-SQL and .NET framework (Preferably
VB.NET, although C# is great for future development), as well as
the software development life-cycle and scrum processes. Must be
familiar with current versions of Visual Studio (2017+). A
bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree is
required. Microsoft Certifications in application development are a
huge plus.If you have these skills and are a team player with a
keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills, we'd like to meet
you. Our culture is one of learning, teaching and meeting
challenging goals which help us serve our customers with quality
software and solutions.Software Developer Responsibilities
- Learning Eniteo complete ERP package, including Inventory,
Order Entry, Accounting, Production, Etc
- Understanding the Vertical of Metal Service Centers and their
software and solution needs in relation to their typical business
- Modifying software to fix defects, add functionality, improve
its performance, and modernize technology.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Consulting with stakeholders and managers on project
- Working with departments on technical issues including software
system design and maintenance.
- Consulting with Product stakeholders to evaluate software and
develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on
limitations or capabilities.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference (Our Commitment to
Learning and Teaching) Software Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
- Knowledge of Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, .NET frameworks 4+ (VB.NET
plus, C# fine) and Visual Studio 2017+
- Experience with databases and Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle - TFS and/or
Azure DevOps a plus
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Full-stack developer and understand concepts of software
- Experience working on a variety of software development
- Proven experience as a Software Developer/Engineer or similar
- Experience with development in a test-driven environment
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Attention to detail
Keywords: Conexess Group, St. Louis , Xamarin Developer (100% Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!