Software Test Specialist (Hybrid Remote: St. Louis )
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Who are we?Amdocs helps those who build the future to make it
amazing. With our market-leading portfolio of software products and
services, we unlock our customers' innovative potential, empowering
them to provide next-generation communication and media experiences
for both the individual end user and enterprise customers. Our
30,000 employees around the globe are here to accelerate service
providers' migration to the cloud, enable them to differentiate in
the 5G era, and digitalize and automate their operations. Listed on
the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.3 billion
in fiscal 2021. For more information, visit Amdocs at
www.amdocs.comIn one sentenceResponsible for segments of test
planning, design and execution, meeting planned scope, schedule and
maintaining the engagement and relationship with the client/
internal customers. Provides recommendations for issue resolution,
system optimization and test efficiency. What will your job look
- You will oversee and perform test execution activities,
including implementation of test automation procedures and
- You will determine the proper prioritization of the testing
activities and ensure integrative work and full coverage of test
scenarios based on the test plan and observations from concurrent
- You will collect and analyze system behavioral results in order
to provide recommendations for issue resolution as well as for
- You will define the business relationship with the customer and
internal execution test plan, scope and resources required.
- You will design test solutions to be implemented and executed
in alignment with the planned scope and design coverage and
- You will be responsible to maintain and enhance of the
professional stakeholders.What will your job look like.. Cont..!!
- You will act as a technical interface for team members and with
other teams to resolve issues and communicate conclusions and
- You will act as a mentor for new team members, leverage
knowledge across test Implementations and projects, and defines
best use/ reuse of testing tools and best practices.
- You will support and promote test efficiency and optimization
- You will ensure that product documentation, test ware and work
products used in the testing activities are of the highest quality
to ensure traceability, correctness and compliance to both internal
standards and client needs.All you need is....
- Bachelor's degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Industrial
Engineering/ System Analysis
- 7+ years of relevant experience in SW testing, depth knowledge
of testing tools and methodologies.
- Telecommunication experience/ knowledge.
- In depth knowledge of testing toolsWhy you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most
sophisticated testing technologies and help customers shift into
the new testing realities of the digital world.
- Overall responsibility and authority for Amdocs testing
engagement with the customer. Finding opportunities of growth and
driving them to completion.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly
innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our
passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each
other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive
- We provide stellar benefits starting from health insurance,
accidental insurance, and life insurance We also provide multiple
leave benefits including paid, casual, sick, maternity, paternity,
and even marriage leaves!
- Build an outstanding career path with us with industry leading
internal mobility policies.
Keywords: Amdocs, St. Louis , Software Test Specialist (Hybrid Remote: St. Louis ), IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!