Company: Infojini Inc
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Below is the job description for the position:Position Title- Sr
Telecom Specialist (CISCO UNITY, CISCO VOIP/JABBER)Location- Saint
Louis, Missouri (Hybrid work)Full-time (Direct hire)MissionTo
develop, maintain and support technology and
telecommunications-related systems that improve the efficiency and
effectiveness of primary business functions.Responsibilities
- Analyze communications needs for business units and recommend
- Perform maintenance and upgrades to the VoIP communications
- Perform maintenance and upgrades to the call recording
- Maintain call center holidays schedules in the
- Maintain and upgrade IVR and call routing.
- Maintain and troubleshoot cube routers.
- Manage DIDs and MAC(move/add/change) for extensions.
- Analyze and resolve problems with Agency's VoIP equipment as
well as analog equipment.
- Analyze system failures and correct errors in the Agency's call
- Pull call recordings as requested.
- Maintain overhead paging systems.
- Maintain equipment used for remote door/gate opening including
engaging vendors as needed.
- Produce confidential voice and data management reports; report
regularly on system availability and usage.
- Test and recommend replacement equipment for the communications
- Participate in trouble-shooting network connectivity
- Respond to user inquires, support requests, and trouble reports
concerning VoIP and call recording systems.
- Use our ticketing system to keep a clear log of requests,
problems, and resolutions.
- Keep the director informed on progress with work. Escalate
challenges and problems promptly and ask for guidance on
prioritization or direction as needed.
- As part of the team, support network services functions on a
24/7 on-call schedule.
- Travel as needed to Bi-State facilities to investigate issue
and perform on-site work.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the
director.Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager/VoIP platform.
- Experience with SIP trunking a plus.
- Experience with Cisco Jabber.
- Experience with Cisco Finesse.
- Experience with 66 block cross connects.
- Experience with phone system integration to a door/gate badge
- Experience toning/tracing cable.
- Experience in analyzing and resolving data and voice
- Ability to troubleshoot traffic from external vendors through
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot voice gateways.
- Ability to work with outside vendors to troubleshoot phone
- Ability to analyze and assess business needs to recommend
appropriate communications solutions.
- Ability to manage an inventory of communications equipment and
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Windows 10, Windows
Server 2008 -2019).
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact with all levels of
technical and business personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing,
with groups from diverse backgrounds and technical abilities.
- Ability to participate in teams of technical, professional and
- Demonstrated ability with working independently, setting
priorities, maintaining schedules, and adapting to challenging
- Capable of physically lifting and carrying desktop and network
computer equipment, supplies and tools.
- Certifications in Cisco and related telecommunications areas a
- Technical Expertise: Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Jabber, Calabrio
Call Recording, CodeBlue phones, Cisco Voice Gateways, Cisco
Phones, ATAs, Cube Routers, Long Range Cordless phones, Microsoft
Operating Systems, Microsoft Office SuiteEducation
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent experience required in
Telecommunication or related fieldExperience
- Three - Five (3-5) years in Information Technology or related
fieldThanks & RegardsInfojini Consulting Website:
https://www.infojiniconsulting.comAddress: 10015 Old Columbia Road,
Suite B 215, Columbia, MD 21046
Keywords: Infojini Inc, St. Louis , Telecom Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!