Senior Technical Product Manager 100% Remote
Company: Office Depot
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: June 25, 2022
This is a 100% fully remote role. Work virtually from anywhere
in the U.S.
Office Depot is a brand you've counted on since 1986 for your
office supplies and business services, supported by a strong retail
network and world-class technology platforms. As the business
landscape continues to evolve, we are changing the way we look at
our technology platforms to drive significant change in the way we
do business. We're reinventing ourselves and making significant
investments in our multi-billion-dollar digital platforms to drive
growth in our range of B2B products & services. Apply today to be a
part of this revolutionary change!
As a Senior Product Manager, you'll be an integral team member of
an agile development team within The ODP Corporation's innovative
Product & Technology organization, contributing greatly to this
pivotal transformation in the B2B space.
Time zone: Note that that the person in this role will have to
attend virtual meetings with onshore and offshore teams that may
start anywhere from 9am-9:30am ET.
What You'll DoAs a Senior Product Manager - Technical, you will be
partnering with strategic business owners to assist in
understanding and driving the overall product strategy. You will
work with other product managers, customers and partners to gather
business requirements, build and manage the product backlog and
drive the execution of the product vision.
As part of this role, you will coordinate across many internal and
external teams. You will need to clearly articulate and describe
the product features to the developers in our agile team as well as
the different business partners, comfortably pivoting between
business, operations and technology teams.
- Analyze customers' needs & behaviors as well as review
competition and emerging technologies to develop insights that can
be used to guide the strategy and the product roadmap
- Conduct project discovery by interviewing key stakeholders to
flush out business rules and operational specifications
- Liaise between business owners, tech teams, internal and
external partners to meet customer needs while ensuring that the
strategy & vision of the product are met and aligned to Office
Depot's goals and tenets
- Define & monitor the key performance indicators and
continuously evaluate the performance and the growth of the
- Work with development agile team to execute sprint goals
- Participate and influence agile ceremonies including planning,
backlog refinement, sprint reviews, team retrospectives and daily
- Assist in leading or lead the elaboration of epics, themes and
writing user stories and developing the acceptance criteria.
- Write and review product documentation
- Manage prioritization of defects and work with teams to ensure
proper resourcing and scheduling to resolve them.
Education & Experience
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or Masters preferably in MIS or
- Years of Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience,
preferably including some technical product management and/or
project management experience.
- Experience with end-to-end-software product delivery is
- Experience with SQL is A MUST.
- Experience in Java is a MUST, or possibly Python. Basic
understanding of reading code is is required.
- Experience diagraming system design or system architecture is a
MUST using technologies such as Jira, Confluence, Lucid Chart,
Visio, Sharepoint, etc.
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product is
- Experience driving priorities and collaboration in shared tech
services used by multiple products, balancing short and long term
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in logistics or supply chain industry is an
Pay, Benefits & Work ScheduleOffice Depot and Office Max offers
competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k)
and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within
our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting
position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment OpportunityOffice Depot and Office Max is
committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all
employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status,
age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or
any other characteristic protected by law.We will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Keywords: Office Depot, St. Louis , Senior Technical Product Manager 100% Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!