Company: Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG)
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Syms Strategic Group (SSG) is seeking a talented Database
Location: U.S. based locations may be considered.
Department: Veterans Affairs
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Security Clearance Level: Public Trust (MBI)
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Database Architect/Developer (C#) role
- Design new architectures and re-designing existing
architectures; including data structures and database code. Design
and build relational databases.
- Perform data access analysis design, and archive/recovery
design and implementation, especially in a Microsoft SQL Server
environment. Able to define, design, and build dimensional
- Design and implement all database objects including schemas,
tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages, and
procedures based on system requirements
- Develop data warehousing blueprints, evaluating hardware and
software platforms, and integrating systems. Develop strategies for
data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a
database. Translates business needs into long-term architecture
- Managing input of various data sources, the definition of
database architecture, development of database code, construction
and maintenance of ETL-based processes, design of database
reporting, construction of data flow diagrams, and creation of
- Creating code for database modification, constructing and
accessing databases using stored procedures, triggers, and
functions; developing ETL processes.
- Implement and optimize queries and stored procedures. Expert
knowledge of data profiling and migration tasks. Data migration
- Designing new architectures and re-designing existing
architectures (including data structures and database code)
- Review and develop object and data models and the metadata
repository to structure the data for better management and quicker
Required Skills And Experience
- 8+ years Database Architecture Experience
- AWS experience highly desired
- 5+ years C# development experience
- SQL development experience
- Experience in a high paced DevOps environment
- Experience in large scale Enterprise environments
- U.S. Citizenship required for this position.
AWS certification highly desired
Years Of Professional Experience
8+ years of DB Architecture experience
3+ years of SQL development experience
5+ years C# development experience
Experience in large scale Enterprise environments
Experience in a high paced DevOps environment
Experience working with remote U.S. based teams (Not Offshore
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software/Systems
Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
U.S. Citizenship required for this specific opportunity
Security Clearance Requirements
Must possess or qualify for a Public Trust (MBI)
- SSG will not make assumptions regarding your qualifications.
Your answers to the mandatory screening questions must be supported
by the information on your resume. Applications with
inconsistencies will not be considered.
- Recruiters or Third parties will not be considered
- This is a 100% remote position. However, Candidates from CA,
CO, NJ, NY will NOT be considered.
U.S Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity .
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security
investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to
classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted
security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background
investigation including, but not limited to criminal history,
employment and education verification, drug testing, and
Syms Strategic Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG), St. Louis , Database Architect, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!