Senior Full Stack Developer - Remote - 22-00238
Company: Infinity Consulting Solutions
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our organization is made up of software/systems engineers who build
enterprise-grade back-end systems for claims administration. We are
looking for engineers to join our scrum teams in enhancing and
modernizing our claims administration system. We are looking for
creative engineers and technologists: relevant industry experience
is important, but less so than your demonstrated abilities,
passion, and attitude. We're always improving and looking for
individuals that enjoy being challenged and have a strong desire to
make the engineering experience better for our users.
- Design and implement applications and services supporting our
claims administration system, APIs, and other surrounding
- Integrating with CI/CD, Kubernetes, VMs, data platforms,
networking and storage.
- Implementing industry-wide best practices around microservice
- Build common components for reuse across the organization,
maintaining documentation, demo applications and reviewing pull
- Evolve our development ecosystem by exploring and prototyping
new ways of meeting our business needs-----. Minimum
- Engineering degree, related technical discipline or equivalent
- A solid foundation in object-oriented design and
- Experience with Java, Spring/Spring Boot/Microservices
React or Vue.js).
- Experience with SQL and stored procedures is a must (SSIS,
SSRS). Knowledge of MySql and MongoDB is preferred
- Experience learning new open source software, APIs, and
- Exposure to automated testing, modern CI/CD pipelines, Docker,
- Familiar with bash, Git, JIRA, and agile
Keywords: Infinity Consulting Solutions, St. Louis , Senior Full Stack Developer - Remote - 22-00238, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!