Company: Paladin Consulting
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Sr Golang DeveloperWork Location: RemoteDuration:
Long-term contract with option to hire
Job Description: Seeking a Sr Golang Developer to help build out
and deliver solutions for our clients. The individual will work
remotely along with the product owner and be responsible for
development across the entire product platform(s) leveraging
software development best practices and tools and aligning to
company standards. The role expects the developer to build, enhance
and maintain the front-end user interface, middle layer, and
backend datastore for AWS Cloud native applications and with focus
on creating microservices. In addition, the developer will assist
the product manager and customer service team with product
troubleshooting and issue resolution as needed during business
- Develop, enhance, and support applications as well as continue
to build newer capabilities.
- Be a self-starter who helps identify problems and proactively
works to solve them as they arise.
- Coordinate closely with the product team.
- Communicate proactively with teammates and customers regarding
work status, issues, and risks.
- Adhere to Asinpa and its clients' security protocols and
- Ad hoc technical support to the product team as needed to
understand and rapidly resolve any identified issues. Skills &
- 5+ years of software engineering experience designing and
developing scalable n-tier, SOA or microservices applications
across all 3 layers (web, services, database).
- 3+ years of Cloud development (serverless applications)
preferably in AWS
- At least 3 years' experience with:
- Web development frameworks, including
- MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of best practices of software development for
web applications, data aggregation, microservice architecture.
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps processes.
- Basic understanding of software configuration and build
- Strong experience working with APIs and web services, including
extracting data from XML and JSON structures.
- Adherence to security and OWASP practices.
- Project management skills for leading small to medium sized
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English verbally, in
writing, by telephone, and in faceto-face virtual meetings.
- Ability to quickly absorb new specifications on
products/platforms and adapt to a rapidly changing
- Strong organizational, written, and prioritization skills.
- Strong customer service skills. Desired skills:
- HCM experience (US Payroll)
- High level understanding of project planning and task
- Good experience of system testing, validation, and
- Ability to automate system support using AWS tools.
Keywords: Paladin Consulting, St. Louis , Golang Developer-REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!