Company: Technology Partners
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Location: St. Louis, MO
- Remote: Remote
- Type: Direct Hire
- Job #7612 Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented
big career move a reality! What You Will Be Doing: You will
translate application storyboards and use cases into new functional
features. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and
reliable code using C# programming language. Adapt and maintain
existing applications. Ensure the best possible performance,
quality, and responsiveness of applications. Identify bottlenecks
and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these
issues. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
Coordinate and communicate effectively with other team members and
management. Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or
- 3+ years of backend development - services, infrastructure, and
- 3+ years of UI/UX
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and Angular and/or React
- Exposure to XML
- Familiarity with REST APIs and SOA
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative Desired Skills &
- Experience with eCommerce
- Familiarity with ERP systems We are interested in every
qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States.
However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or
accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement. If
this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK! Your better future
is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get
you there. Let's go! Keywords: UI, HTML, CSS, XML, SQL, React,
AngularJS, REST API, SOA Looking for more opportunities with
Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
- Apply Now
appeared first on Technology Partners.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!