Senior Software Developer
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Do you feel stuck? Are you looking for an opportunity to unleash
your full potential? Are you inquisitive and eager to expand your
knowledge and experiences? Do you want to contribute your ideas and
thoughts in an open-minded and team-oriented environment? This is
your opportunity to finally turn your thoughts into actions.
As a member of our Research & Development team, you will work with
other smart developers to create new software products and features
as well as continuously maintain our current products. With your
strong knowledge of software architecture and design along with
your experience in mentoring less experienced developers, you will
add immense value to the Gimmal team.
If so, we are looking for a motivated and driven person like you
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics,
Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of software architecture and development
- Experience with these technologies: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, SQL,
- Knowledge of SQL Server or equivalent
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps Server, Git, or other version control
- Experience using SCRUM methodology
Bonus points if youre bringing knowledge of or really want to learn
- Microsoft SharePoint development
- Windows Azure development
We do not want you to make the leap without knowing what we need,
so here is how we define success for this position:
Successfully create quality software products
- Lead and/or contribute on a team of skilled developers to
create new products or new versions of existing products
- Contribute to architecting software solutions, enforcing Agile
principles, and providing technical oversight
- Help to develop new features and functions of our
- Design and develop database schemas, stored procedures, and
- Design and develop unit tests
Be a mentor
- Aid in reviewing functional and non-functional design
specifications to ensure full understanding of individual
- Hold code reviews and spend time mentoring other developers
What we offer you:
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and a
401k matching plan.
- An Open PTO policy, allowing you the flexibility you need to
- A diverse team, where everyone helps each other.
- An open environment for new ideas.
- A laid-back office environment and a relaxed dress code.
- Company-provided snacks and drinks in the kitchen, perfect for
taking a coffee break and indulging in a quick chat with your
- A modern office with adjustable chairs and desks that allow you
to work comfortably standing or sitting, whichever you prefer.
We want to keep it simple for you, so if you are interested and
want to join our team, all you have to do is click the link to
apply, upload your resume, and start your journey with us.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Gimmal, St. Louis , Senior Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!