Sr Java Developer-US- Remote Eligibility
Company: EDWARD JONES
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious,
long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and
implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client
experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our
more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with
clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who
enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with
clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide
support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver
an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch
offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to
grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Technology at Edward Jones is all about relationships- with our
clients and with each other. From that first brainstorm with the
product owner to Scrum ceremonies where we celebrate deliverables
and prioritize the backlog- we work together as a team.
As you--re learning new tech skills, you will be mentored and
offered opportunities to flex your abilities as a Developer. Your
professional development will mirror our process for technology
development. Flexible, always improving, supported -- and driven by
you. We have a variety of opportunities within our Technology
division that are supported by a wide variety of different Java
technologies. We are hoping that you will want to join the team and
could work with any one of the following areas:
- Technology List Manager Team: You would support custom-built
applications that support our 17,000+ branch teams to manage their
branch and client experience.
- Trade Operations Team: You would support systems that is
responsible for any of our systems that deal with our trade
- Investment Advice & Monitoring Product Team: You will be
joining a diverse and highly collaborative agile team that supports
tools that allow the firm's best advice and guidance to be
integrated across our branch and client tools.
- Online Access Team: Key enabler of our client's digital
experience where you will deliver an innovative and unique client
experience across iOs, Android, and web platforms.
- Technology Region and Branch Planning Team: You would be
responsible for numerous critical proprietary and vendor-supported
applications used for goal setting, tracking, and alignment with
Region and Firm objectives.
- Technology Compliance Team: You would be building an
industry-leading suite of compliance tools leveraged to supervise a
host of supervisory and compliance systems that monitor the
activity of our branch teams.
- Technology Cash and Banking Team: You would be responsible for
supporting firm critical programs as well as improve numerous
existing Cash and Banking systems.
- Technology Quotes Team: You will interact with vendors, enhance
applications, software and tools and provide support to our
proprietary quoting and market research systems.
- Technology Insurance Team: You will be responsible for numerous
critical proprietary and vendor-supported applications.
- Technology Transfers Team: You will design systems that make it
easier, faster, and better for our branch offices and the clients
**This position is posted internally as a Senior Programmer
- Bachelors degree preferred and/or equivalent work
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Open systems development skills such as Java, JEE, JSP, Spring,
Springboot, Spring JPA, Rest, Json, Junit
- Knowledge of Mongo, Docker, React, Kubernetes, Microservices
are a plus
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, and/or Agile are a plus
- Provide system support, including on-call rotation,
troubleshoot, and resolve complex issues.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, or Agile practices are a plus
- FORTUNE 2020 -- Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020
FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For-- list.
- From FORTUNE --2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights
reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best
Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP
Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP
Limited are not affiliated with and do not endorse products or
services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for
millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index -- Edward Jones joins the ranks
of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC
Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25
on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list -- the highest
ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the
2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE
magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two
spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of
rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee
feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified-- organizations. Edward
Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in
2019 list, the firm--s 20th appearance on the list. The firm also
was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services &
Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great
Place to Work and FORTUNE. Edward Jones does not discriminate on
the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age,
disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic
information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. At
Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their
contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a
rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial
security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about
our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary,
typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary
range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is
based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors
for a potential new associate:
Salary: $75962 - $129341
Keywords: EDWARD JONES, St. Louis , Sr Java Developer-US- Remote Eligibility, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!