Enterprise Technical Support Analyst
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Why Gainsight? Gainsight is the leader in customer success and
product experience software. The Gainsight Customer Cloud offers
everything your business needs to retain customers and drive growth
in the age of the customer. As the first cloud of its kind,
Gainsight brings together the required technologies to deliver a
superior post-sale experience, ensuring customers easily adopt
products they've purchased and achieve their desired business
outcomes in partnership with their vendor. Gainsight joined the
Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020. Leading companies such as
LinkedIn, Adobe, Tableau, Splunk, and Box choose Gainsight
culminating in our recognition as one of the top 100 private cloud
companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing
private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20
Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight's CEO, Nick
Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America.
The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London,
and India. Gainsight is a remote-friendly workplace. Gainsight was
recognized as one of the Best Work-From-Home companies in 2021.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of Gainsight's core
values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and
inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender,
sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national
origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age. By joining the
Gainsight team, you'll be playing a significant role in our growth,
having an opportunity to put your fingerprints on our next phase of
scale and customer impact, giving you the opportunity to apply and
grow your expertise. Job Description Gainsight is seeking an
Enterprise Support Analyst who wants to make an impact each and
every day. As part of the enterprise support team you will be
responsible for managing a portfolio of paid support clients in the
Gainsight customer base. The fundamental goal of this position is
to help our customers achieve success using our Gainsight platform.
The job involves building relationships, handling and resolving
complex technical and functional queries from customers of all
sizes, and managing escalations/risks as needed. What You'll Do
- Build relationships with existing customers and deliver world
class front-line support
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to
- Passionately and compassionately listen to customers to gather
the required information to handle customer requests
- Create an amazing experience for customers by providing timely
status updates, issue resolutions and step-by-step instructions on
- Extensively research and document customer technical
- Collaborate with other support team members to properly manage
customer inquiries and escalate when appropriate. Required Skills
- Troubleshooting: Ability to ask the right questions to get to
the true root cause of the incident, follows standardized
hypothesis-driven process to troubleshoot.
- Queue Prioritization: Ability to prioritize tickets to
effectively manage ticket queue.
- Technical Aptitude: Ability to learn existing and new
technologies related to the Gainsight product on an ongoing basis.
Effective Communication: Strong written/verbal communication skills
and able to clearly explain technical terms in a way easily
understood by customers.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Ability to effectively
collaborate with other teams to drive outcomes for clients.
- Proactive Support: Ability to take ownership of proactive
support activities for assigned enterprise accounts.
- Escalation Management: Ability to effectively manage
escalations that result from support issues for assigned
- Driving Effective Meetings: Agent is effectively facilitating
and leading client meetings around support activities.
- Building Trusting Relationships: Ability to create
long-lasting, collaborative, trusting client relationships with key
strategic clients in order to provide them the best support
- Time Management: Ability to effectively manage time across
ticket obligations, Enterprise Support driven tasks and team
obligations. What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical
- Must have 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in technical
- Passion to be a part of a hard working and winning team
- Excellent ability to learn and articulate software-related and
- Expertise working with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Salesforce Apps and Web applications
- Ability to understand database architecture
- Ability to understand relationship databases Job Benefits At
Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in
business while being human first. Your job should never be a
barrier to your happiness-it should be an avenue to achieve it. At
Gainsight, we're passionate about achieving our goals-at the office
and everywhere-and we work every day to create an environment that
nurtures our best selves. Here are our 5 core values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising
reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our
- Success for All: We believe in success for our
stakeholders-whether our teammates, clients or shareholders-comes
with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching and
making a difference in each other's lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our
work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism and
laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner's mind. Don't surround
yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally
internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think
more, not do more. Why You'll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: We've created a new category from scratch and we
continue to be the thought leader in Customer Success.
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, and improve
- Our Technology: Our technology allows companies to drive
retention and growth by delivering the value customers demand.
- Our Impact: In addition to helping companies grow, we've
committed to $100 million in wage expansion for underrepresented
groups over the next few years.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, and many
- Our Team: Our team is composed of innovative Customer Success
thought leaders and experts in their field from various industries.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term
disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the
month after start date, and flexible PTO. Gainsight is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Pursuant to
the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Gainsight, St. Louis , Enterprise Technical Support Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!