Software Developer in Test
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Software Engineer in Test
Our team is growing and we have a newly created position, Software
Engineer in Test. The QA group is responsible for testing our
product. Our team of Software Engineers in Test (SETs) are engaged
in writing frameworks and tools to test our products. Our Software
Engineers in Test (SETs) leverage open-source technologies and
other tools to improve test coverage and increase the quality of
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Collaborate with developers and product owners to contribute to
planning and design, review product code, and formulate test
- Develop test automation frameworks and automated tests on
multiple application platforms, such as mobile and web, build test
scenarios, and construct regression, integrations, performance, and
- Create and maintain appropriate test data.
- Understand the product code and how it interacts with different
- Understand project documents, user stories, and product
objectives to create and execute tests.
- Investigate customer problems and create automated tests to
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrade
existing practices and processes.
- Be a key contributor to the architectural design of the
software for testability.
- Design testing framework software components using
- Code and debug testing framework software components for all
layers of our product.
- Develop detailed unit tests for all your code.
- Be an active leader in the continuous improvement of our
quality and development processes.Education and Experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical
education and work experience of minimum 6 years.
- 3+ years of experience in developing automated tests.Preferred
- Understanding of software testing methodologies, life cycle and
- Experience developing high quality test strategies and test
automation tools and frameworks.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C#, .Net
- Experience with .Net framework is required
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems and
relational databases (T-SQL).
- Automated Unit Testing (MSTest, nUnit, xUnit, etc.) and
- Experience with Git
- Experience using Jira and Confluence a plus.
- Exposure to Jasmine, Karma frameworks a plus.
- Angular (version 2 or latter), Typescript experience a
#3459 Associated topics: algorithm, backend, back end, c c++,
develop, developer, devops, software developer, software
development engineer, software programmer
Keywords: Concero, St. Louis , Software Developer in Test, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!