Senior Application Developer, Scala
Company: TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS INC
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: May 5, 2021
For more information on COVID-19 and how we are responding,
click here .
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Application
Developer (General) - Senior (144224). Do you have experience with
Scala? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of highly
scalable data-intensive processing systems and micro services that
can be put to use by various teams within the company organization,
as well as by partners, through the company's Digital Farming
Platform. As an Agronomic Intelligence Platform Engineer, you will
be responsible for designing and implementing APIS, SDKs and
services. Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in software related field or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Software engineering work experience using a functional or
object oriented language. Scala required. Java and Python strongly
- Experience building scalable backend services (REST APIs, micro
services, designing and implementing efficient data processing
algorithms, messaging paradigms, middleware, persistent store)
- Experience working with AWS or other public Cloud platforms
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with building real-life data science projects.
- Solid knowledge of building large scale systems using Scala,
Python, and/or Java.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation,
engineering diagrams, and listening skills with the ability to
present complex technical information in a clear and concise
- Solid knowledge of software development methodologies and best
- Experience building robust backend services and REST APIs
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases and
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, etc.)
- Knowledge of functional programming (Strong Plus)
- Experience with compiled JVM language (Scala, Java) (Strong
- Knowledge of kubernetes
- Knowledge of Kubeflow or Metaflow If this position sounds like
you, WE SHOULD TALK! We realize our people are our most valuable
asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Referral program Your better future is ready, and we want to
put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let's go!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology
Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other
characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil
rights laws. Share this Job! Apply Now! First Name Last Name Email
Address ZIP/Postal Code Are you legally authorized to work in the
- No Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
- No Will you be working through another firm as a subcontractor?
- No Willing to Relocate (if needed)
- No Upload Resume Attach a resume file. Accepted file types are
DOC, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and TXT.
- By submitting this application, you give us permission to store
your information and use it in consideration of your match for the
position, as well as to send updates on new opportunities. People
looking for jobs should not put anything here. Know someone who you
think would be a great fit for Technology Partners or one of our
many clients? Send them our way! We provide IT solutions that are
flexible, scalable, cost-effective, efficient, and productive. Let
us be the clear partner of choice for your IT needs.
Keywords: TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS INC, St. Louis , Senior Application Developer, Scala, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!