Company: CTI Education Group
Location: Saint Louis
Posted on: April 9, 2021
We are seeking an IT Manager to own and operate computer systems
within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, and
timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of
our companys computing needs. The successful candidate will have
highly valued skills, a proven professional experience, and a
detailed knowledge of the industrys best practice processes within
the IT field. Primary Job Functions
- Manage information technology and computer systems with the
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data
operations on a daily basis.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees,
communicating job expectations and appraising their
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems policies and
procedures that are aligned with the organization.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to
contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in
a timely manner.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes frequently.
- Preserve assets, information security, and control structures
within the company.
- Handle annual budgets and ensure cost effectiveness that is
aligned with our strategy. Qualifications Education and Training
- Bachelors Degree preferred Experience
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant
experience, 3+ years
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network
administration and network installation
- Working knowledge of O365 including, SharePoint, Teams and
- Familiar with all IT cyber industry best practices
- Leading a team of IT professionals Knowledge, Skills &
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information
analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data center management and data governance.
- Ability to lead people.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational
- Analytical and creative problem solver utilizing available and
- Effective decision maker and very detail oriented.
- Position will require 10% to 20% travel to other sites
domestically and internationally.
- Professional, articulate, positive attitude and team
- Strong organizational and planning skills. 3D Systems is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to, among other things,
race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation,
genetic information, marital status, gender identity or national
origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a
disable veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran (referred to
collectively as "protected veterans"). The Company also provides
applicants with equal employment opportunities without regard to
pregnancy, childbirth, medical needs arising from pregnancy or
childbirth, and related medical conditions including, but not
limited to, lactation. Primary Location : US-SC-Rock Hill Work
Locations : USA-SC-Rock Hill-Corporate 333 Three D Systems Circle
Rock Hill 29730 Job Level : Manager with Direct Reports Travel : No
Type of Position : Employee Job Posting : Feb 16, 2021, 1:17:14 PM
About 3D Systems 3D Systems provides the most advanced and
comprehensive 3D digital design and fabrication solutions available
today, including 3D printers, print materials and cloud-sourced
custom parts. Its powerful ecosystem transforms entire industries
by empowering professionals and consumers everywhere to bring their
ideas to life using its vast material selection, including
plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles. Our leading personalized
medicine capabilities save lives and include end-to-end simulation,
training and planning, and printing of surgical instruments and
devices for personalized surgery and patient specific medical and
dental devices. Its democratized 3D digital design, fabrication and
inspection products provide seamless interoperabilityand
incorporate the latest immersive computing technologies. Our
products and services disrupt traditional methods, deliver improved
results and empower its customers to .manufacture the future
Keywords: CTI Education Group, St. Louis , IT Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Saint Louis, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!